Klaus Kobec

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Miami2017

Registered Shopper
Watches being sold on Bid as we speak. The company went into liquidation in May owing around £60,000 to creditors. Worldwide famous successful brand of course, though :dull:

In fact, looking at their history, they appear to fold every few years and then re-appear. It's times like these I really do wonder why Bid don't buy decent brands and sell them as cheap as they can. Being a home for all the junk, bankrupt, liquidated stock to flog is not something I'd want my company to be.

In fact, looking at their history, they appear to fold every few years and then re-appear. It's times like these I really do wonder why Bid don't buy decent brands and sell them as cheap as they can. Being a home for all the junk, bankrupt, liquidated stock to flog is not something I'd want my company to be.

Now, doesn't that just about sum up what bid and pricedrop have turned into.

Klaus Kobec = cheap tat! Add to that Christin Lars, Nautical, Watch Company, Phiilip Mercier, Roberto Ricci etc, etc. Why don't they sell something decent with a known brand name? Oh, of course, then you could compare prices. Much better to sell brands that are pretty much exclusive to you. Then you can kid people that the tat is worth thousands of pounds instead of just a few pennies!!!!

And in the same breath they mention Rolex, Breitling etc. as if to compare, laughable

'It's a quiet night, we would be asking £100 upwards for these'......and then they go for a 'couple of tenners and change' :dull:

Whenever they sell some of this crap it's always the lowest ever price they've sold it at and the unsold items are going back in the warehouse to be sold at a much higher price at a later date.

Anyway I can't wait til James Russell gets back and I can watch his Christin Lars sales pitch:grin:

I can remember (quite a few years back) when they occassionally sold watches by Lamborghini and Ferrari, and thinking wow they
have some good stuff on here! Obviously those thoughts hav'nt returned for a while...

I had a couple of great deals on Maurice Lacroix watches a few years back. And I did actually sell them on on eBay for a nice little profit. Cushty!

Now all of the watches they sell are cheap crap and many of dubious history!

Latest posts

Back