The *Find an actual bargain* thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Miami2017

Registered Shopper
By that I mean something that with postage and the phone call, is at least the same price as is readily available elsewhere, preferably less. I feel it will be a quiet thread!

Erm... the iconic Italian designer Roberto Vecci watches are an absolute bargain and I can vouch for the fact Tiffany's do not have any in stock. Or maybe the Phillip Mercier and Gianni Ricci watches which you cannot find cheaper anywhere than Bid. But come to think of it you can't find anyone else selling them :thinking:

There are 'some' genuine bargains to be had if you do
your homework.
Unless you can back up that claim with an actual example, don't expect anyone to be remotely convinced by that statement. And I'm not talking about buying from Ocean Tree Trading either :wink:

There are 'some' genuine bargains to be had if you do
your homework.

You shouldn't have to my lovely! I thought the idea of a discount channel was to provide the customer with bargains, they shouldn't be hard to spot and most certainly shouldn't require extra work, or "homework" as you put it!

Several years ago we bought the complete Agatha Christie Miss Marple (Joan Hickson portrayal) from play.com. A week after the parcel arrived, they had exactly the same on price drop which, including p&p was cheaper than we paid! Having said that, I would like to point out, that it was quite a few years ago and recently I've not seen any bargains at all. What you may think is a bargain can be got cheaper, not even having to factor in the p&p, at B&M Poundstretcher, street markets, discount clearance shops and Saver'.

What are they?

The Ble Magic is brilliant, have never found a better stain removing
product.
The steam mop is fantastic.
Some (not all) of the solar lights are agood deal.
The pedestal mats (double) ate cheaper than my local
discount store.
So there's a few items.

Did you buy your phone with the dodgy keys from Bid? :grin:

To be fair I have seen one item that was a genuine bargain, namely the Viking E-go electric bike which was sold yesterday on Price-drop TV for £339.99+£9.99 p&p (£349.98) plus phone call; a price that's notably cheaper than even the cheapest eBay seller apart from the graded items (presumably customer returns) sold by a certain Ocean Tree Trading.

Very good lol! No, it's an iPhone that corrects
things I don't want correcting! And doesn't correct
Things that need correcting!

Well they proved to me that blu magic will remove gravy browning from enamel. Most impressive!

To be fair I have seen one item that was a genuine bargain, namely the Viking E-go electric bike which was sold yesterday on Price-drop TV for £339.99+£9.99 p&p (£349.98) plus phone call; a price that's notably cheaper than even the cheapest eBay seller apart from the graded items (presumably customer returns) sold by a certain Ocean Tree Trading.

Well I must admit, that's a great price!

It hurt me to say that!!!

It wasn't £339, it was sold £439 plus p&p but it's still a decent price and looks a good product.

Latest posts

Back