Another perfume price match-high price on Bulgari.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

aqua

Registered Shopper
Sally Jaxx sold this item;BVLGARI BLV II GIFT SET 50ML EAU DE PARFUM (EDP) + POUCH.
Total cost including p&p and phone call £49.51.
The same pack from lowcostsmells £34.50 p&p free. (genuine product not fake or knock off)
That's a massive 43.5% premium over the best online price.
Amazing how they get away with it!!!!!!

Bid Shopping Ltd are rip off merchants. they can't really call themselves discount channels at prices like that! :call:

Just seen on line bid are selling 50ml of Ralph Lauren Notourious for £27.99 +pp. I buy this exact same product for £17.99. Another bid tv rip off

I blame Peter Sherlock...

Peter Sherlock is a sham. It is an attempt by Bid Network to give the impression of a Buyer / Expert to give credence to their products. The fact he is a former presenter says everything you need to know about their marketing! I also have to say Mr Sherlock's buying skills leave quite a lot to be desired. It seems that the more well known brands can be bought elsewhere cheaper quite easily and without the extortionate £8 + premium rate call charge. The fact that the lesser known crap they sell has the presenters going into overdrive to hype them up is just more evidence of mutton dressed as lamb - Bid trying to pull the wool over people's eyes. :taphead:

He was on yesterday with Carolyn and mentioned the banter he has on forums.

She said they were running late and apologised to Peter for keeping him waiting.

Apparently he's a very busy man and they were lucky to have him there yesterday :ninja:

Peter Sherlock is a sham. It is an attempt by Bid Network to give the impression of a Buyer / Expert to give credence to their products.

I will say that Peter Sherlock is a nice person. However, my opinion is that he's a knowledgeable and experienced salesman with (perhaps) a decent contact book, so he's only really there to source fragrances for the channels; he alone cannot tell you what you might like or dislike as a fragrance as others have said before. And as for the £8+premium rate phone charge of which he has precious little control, exactly what company does he work for again? :wink:

Latest posts

Back