Yesterday's small delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

Beady Belle

Guest Shopper
Got these delivered yesterday.

Firstly, the Ivy silver & diamond earrings that Carol didn't like!!! I love them, perfect for everyday wear, and even tho' it's diamond dust, they do sparkle! (sorry photo's a bit blurry, but you can see the size of earrings)

Then, another pearl necklace. I'm just loving the different designs Rocks do. This was another pity buy because bidding was slow, but again, I LOVE them, they are big pearls and very weighty. Rocks' pearls prove that they're not just for Grannies, they are really funky. I thought it was wonky to start with, but checked the photo and found it was meant to be lopsided:1:

Attachments

• My jewellery 049.jpg
    My jewellery 049.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 229
  • My jewellery 048.jpg
    My jewellery 048.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 233
Lovely! I've been considering those pearls. The lopsided look did put me off, but then BH posted a pic, now yours too and I'm suddenly smitten!
I wish the Ivy earrings came as longer styles, as I do like them, but all are too weeny for me. Glad you love them though, enjoy your new bits.

I got the pearl necklace too, and I loved it...sort of. Unfortunately, the lopsidedness was getting to me. When I showed it to friends they all said "is it missing a pearl?" Guess I'm just to boring to be funky.:31:

They're both lovely - the earrings look very pretty and I'm really into Pearl at the moment - had to stop myself a couple of times last night as I really don't need any more Pearls at the moment (unless the matching earrings to the necklace and bracelet I got yesterday come on).

I have the pearl necklace and love it. Love the earrings too but they need to be a bit long for me!

Lovely items M4G, I love the necklace. (you appear to be wearing clothes again)

nice pieces Madwoman, although I have to admit that the Ivy range is my least favourite of the lot. I tried a pendant early on and wasnt taken with it.

As for the pearl necklace, if they are Chinese pearls, then they should be in multiples of 8 as the luckiest number! the design is really nice but would certainly not suit me.

Lovely! I've been considering those pearls. The lopsided look did put me off, but then BH posted a pic, now yours too and I'm suddenly smitten!
I wish the Ivy earrings came as longer styles, as I do like them, but all are too weeny for me. Glad you love them though, enjoy your new bits.

I had never even noticed the lopsided pearls lol shows how observant I am!! It was the silver tube thing that put me off these one...not sure i like the hammered finish :33:

I got the pearl necklace too, and I loved it...sort of. Unfortunately, the lopsidedness was getting to me. When I showed it to friends they all said "is it missing a pearl?" Guess I'm just to boring to be funky.:31:

No! Reading all your posts has encouraged me to break out of my boringness! I'm going to keep them, as I do really love the pearls, and so what! Maybe lopsided will be a talking point or others will see me and think I'm trendy!
:14: :rolleyes: :4:

Another gorgeous pearl necklace M4G and they really suit you as well. Were you tempted to keep your lovely half black/white one for yourself, or are you still giving it to your lucky Mum as a prezzie?

Concordia people will indeed think wow she's trendy or oh poor thing she's lost a pearl what a shame, but what ever as you say it will be a talking point .I personally am one of those sad people who need to have things balanced and semetrical dont know if thats spelt right but you know what i mean ,I do like the ivy range of pendants and have a few put by for my younge nieces and great nieces they seem to go for the silver things. I'm really a yellow gold fan myself but enjoy your talking point pearls they look nice on you in your picture.Could the pearl be taken off though if you wanted to ?

Glad you were pleased with your earrings M4G, I didn't notice the necklace was wonky :33:but now I've taken another look it does look a bit funky.:1: Have fun wearing it.:1:

awwww Mad4, the gentlemen of the forum wait patiently for you to display your new jewellery and what do you go and do????? put your bliddy clothes on :D :D :D

they're all crying into their beer now.

Seriously, I love them both, pearls really suit you. :1:

Another gorgeous pearl necklace M4G and they really suit you as well. Were you tempted to keep your lovely half black/white one for yourself, or are you still giving it to your lucky Mum as a prezzie?

Thanks Jacqualina, I have to admit I AM tempted to keep the black/white pearls, but I know my Mum will adore them, and I'll get them back when she falls off her perch (tho' hopefully not for a good long while yet:laugh:)

:doggie:

Latest posts

Back