Gone off the channels completely

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
I don't feel I can contribute to this site anymore I don't watch the three channels anymore I just flicked found same presenters, doing same thing, selling same stuff... all gone stale.

Maybe in the dark winters months I might find I am drawn back if the tv is rubbish but frankly the magic has gone and there is nothing there for me anymore.

I will keep looking at this forum to keep abreast of the channels see if anything changes but as I am not watching I don't feel I can talk about the channels anymore as I am not watching.

The lack of progress from the channels means they have lost a viewer and a former buyer unless they do something dramatic I can't see me tuning in again.

Good luck to all of you who are sticking with it you deserve gold medals. x

I don't feel I can contribute to this site anymore I don't watch the three channels anymore I just flicked found same presenters, doing same thing, selling same stuff... all gone stale.

Maybe in the dark winters months I might find I am drawn back if the tv is rubbish but frankly the magic has gone and there is nothing there for me anymore.

I will keep looking at this forum to keep abreast of the channels see if anything changes but as I am not watching I don't feel I can talk about the channels anymore as I am not watching.

The lack of progress from the channels means they have lost a viewer and a former buyer unless they do something dramatic I can't see me tuning in again.

Good luck to all of you who are sticking with it you deserve gold medals. x

Ditto, feeling the same over here Steve.

Gone from lively to car crash to dull television at best!

Selling techniques are getting dubious/sinister. They reek of desperation.... I can't see the channels lasting much longer. It's like they are flogging a dead horse!

Maybe if they started selling decent quality, reasonably priced stuff that people actually want and need, they wouldn't have to resort to lies, fibs and whoppers to shift it ~ just a thought!

Hubby and I are the same Steve. TBH I spend more time on here than the shopping channels, thats why I often have to ask who someone is. We tend to drop in to bid/pricedrop when the adverts are on, or if I'm doing the ironing and there's nothing on DAB radio 4 extra. Sometimes we see something which we might be intertested in buying so google it to find it cheaper.

These channels have been in decline for years now. As soon as the clock came in and the auction format stopped, they have been rubbish. It is only a matter of time now before they close down and I for one will not miss it as I never watch.

Latest posts

Back