Received 'birthday surprise' voucher from QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Starlight

Registered Shopper
Have just received a 'birthday surprise' voucher from QVC in this morning's post. It has a code on it that can be used to pay for any one item from today to 5.10.08 using three easy payments.

I'm thinking Smashbox TSV??!! :apple:

Anybody else got one?

Have just received a 'birthday surprise' voucher from QVC in this morning's post. It has a code on it that can be used to pay for any one item from today to 5.10.08 using three easy payments.

I'm thinking Smashbox TSV??!! :apple:

Anybody else got one?

Yes Starlight, mine has just arrived. I was thinking of the Liz Earle TSV on 4.10.08.....unless it's already on easypay!

Thats Great News Starlight and calvin. Hope you both enjoy what you spend it on.

I got one as well, I reckon they'll be coming out to everyone since my mum and sister got one too.

Hmmm, what to use it on? Philosophy, smashbox, too many choices!

If I had received one i would use it for the tua viso as £160+ is a lot to pay all at once but sadly i haven't received

I got one by email yesterday - I can't imagine they won't send them to everyone as they're not actually giving us anything, only the opportunity to spread the cost, so it's to their advantage for us all to have one to encourage us to buy something we might not otherwise have bought at the moment.

I got one by email yesterday - I can't imagine they won't send them to everyone as they're not actually giving us anything, only the opportunity to spread the cost, so it's to their advantage for us all to have one to encourage us to buy something we might not otherwise have bought at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Smart thinking, Rebecca6. I'm sure the 'Credit Crunch' is beginning to bite and this might just be the incentive some people need to splash out.

I do hope everyone on here does get one!

Makes you wonder why they still don't do gift vouchers using codes now that they have the 'do you have a promotional code?' facility on the website. I'm sure they would be hugely profitable!

hmm just tried to use mine online... and it claimed it didn't recognise the code!!!

i've double checked the terms and conditions and that says we can use the code from when we get the leaflet....

Latest posts

Back