Derek Belcher - Mowerland & The Handy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wish they wouldn't try to take us dear viewers for fools...

Derek, who is undoubtedly passionate about his products and 'his customers', launched his Mowerland Multitool POTD last night and oh dear god - it sold out during the 8am show this morning.

But as if by magic, he's been able to nick stock allocated to one of his other customers to bring Ideal viewers the Handy Multitool, a pretty much identical kit, same price - just a different brand (his brand).

Considering the last Mowerland POTD sold out in under 24 hours, surely they had some idea of the level of stock required to make this POTD last 24 hours, unless of course... they didn't want the Mowerland package to last the day.

And let's face it, at £169... it's not exactly a product were all going to be calling for.

I have noticed there While Stocks Last, are often the same product as the POTD, but maybe they dont give you an extra that came with the POTD, i think when they have had While Stocks Last Lappys, sometimes, it just means you dont get the case or maybe the 4GB Memory Stick, If i remember Mowerland POTD, came with some mixer bottles, while the While Last Stock didnt.

He is on there with Karcher Blockbuster now, he said the Blockbuster sold out last week but he was able to come across another container, he always seems to find an extra container,

I own a high end Karcher pressure washer (not bought at IW) and I just wish mine would perform as well as the the machines that Derek Belcher demonstrates. How he gets all those patio slabs so clean so quickly is amazing!!!!!! - I wish he was more honest with us.

Stocktaking must be a nightmare for his staff as he never seems to know where his stock is? Or even how much he has got!

yes i have noticed that too,other week they had a tablet deal,after 9pm the price stayed the same but different order number but no case in the deal apart from that identical , the case could be bought from poundland

I own a high end Karcher pressure washer (not bought at IW) and I just wish mine would perform as well as the the machines that Derek Belcher demonstrates. How he gets all those patio slabs so clean so quickly is amazing!!!!!! - I wish he was more honest with us.

I had a low end Karcher and was just as it was on TV - you sure it not broken?

I used to work at Ideal World as a floor manager. I can 100% ensure everyone that his demos, especially the slab demos are not faked or dishonest. All his slabs are brought in on massive pallets that have been naturally weathered. The slabs are cleaned and shipped back to naturally weather once again.

take your karcher back

i have the lowest entry level karcher and it does almost as good a job as the demos show

Latest posts

Back