Hi I'm Bob

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Waterlily

Registered Shopper
This is Bob. My son split up with his girlfriend and brought Bob home with him. He's still a puppy. He's a mongrel, mainly Staffie with a few other bits and pieces.

Must admit that I wouldn't have chosen a staffie (I'm a spaniel person) but he is absolutely lovely and has taken to me quite well.

He was the runt of the litter and much, much smaller than the rest.

bob019.jpg

bob016.jpg

Hello Bob! You're gorgeous! I'm a Spaniel person too Waterlily ~ got two Cockers ~ but Bob looks a real cutie and I bet he'll bring loads of joy to the house xx

Bob looks like a cheerful little chap....& very handsome! Love the pic of him curled up in the washing basket too! LOL

Thanks everyone, the pictures make him look quite big but he's very small really. About half the size of his two brothers.

Crikey, I'm gonna be in big trouble soon, all these lovely pets stealing my heart. Bob, us oomans have a saying "it's an ill wind that blows no-one any good" which I'm sure will apply for you. xxxxxxx

Bob's a cutie, love those wrinkles. I have a soft spot for staffy / staffy type dogs though, i don't think they deserve the bad press they have had.

As most sensible folk know, it's the owner not the dog. A local lad tried to get me to take his staffie when his mum wouldn't have her in the house. She was an adorable brindle, and even though I can't manage an animal properly now I was so drawn, but she was just too powerful for me, I never would've coped and it would have resulted in upset for both of us. I haven't seen him since so I don't know the outcome and can only hope for the best. xxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone, well Bob is much bigger now lol. I tried his old harness on him the other day and it won't go anywhere near closing lol.
He's still a cutie and absolutely loves a cuddle.

Bob`s a cutie and my son`s neighbour has a Staffie who`se a complete character. My son`s in the Army and lives in Army housing so his neighbour is a soldier too and their Staffie wears a neckerchief with 3 Sgt`s stripes on it and when they tell him to salute he raises a paw and does so. They also say to him ok laddie show us your balls and he rolls over, legs akimbo and does that too but maybe I shouldn`t say that lol
He`s lovely and I must admit before I met him I was always a bit wary of the breed. We have a mad labrador who`se just coming up to a year old, she`s lovely but omg how labs can get into mischief !

Thank you.

Labs are lovely too, my Mum had one a long time ago. She was soppy too. lol

Latest posts

Back