LMFAO at Russell ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
... Having a go at brands which are cheap imitation brands of the Skin Pharamcy Apple serum. Why not keep your own house in order with your fake watches and perfumes? Those in glass houses should throw stones Jim ...

PJ

BTW where's Peter Sherlock these days? He never answered a post I mad re: When I lived overseas and had my perfume blended specially for me. I was taught how to chose and wear perfume and the one cardinal rule was NEVER buy perfume without testing it first. I feel like finding the post anf keep moving it to the top because ALL perfume experts say the same thing... NEVER trust anyone who is trying to sell you perfume without giving you a tester first And yet, he is setting himself up as an expert.

BTW where's Peter Sherlock these days? He never answered a post I mad re: When I lived overseas and had my perfume blended specially for me. I was taught how to chose and wear perfume and the one cardinal rule was NEVER buy perfume without testing it first. I feel like finding the post anf keep moving it to the top because ALL perfume experts say the same thing... NEVER trust anyone who is trying to sell you perfume without giving you a tester first And yet, he is setting himself up as an expert.

I'm still waiting on some before and after pictures he promised of the Apple Stem Cell Serum

I'm still waiting on some before and after pictures he promised of the Apple Stem Cell Serum
Maybe they shrivelled in the heat? :wink:

Seriously, when it comes to perfumes these channels have no choice but to sell them as they are, probably because there's always a chance that you may strike lucky on something you never considered before and Bid TV wants your money
devil.gif

Maybe they shrivelled in the heat? :wink:

Seriously, when it comes to perfumes these channels have no choice but to sell them as they are, probably because there's always a chance that you may strike lucky on something you never considered before and Bid TV wants your money
devil.gif

I guess so, with the well known brands I'm guessing they've got their hands on either ends of ranges or bankrupt stock, so testers aren't available and with the unknown cheapo stuff, they're so cheap n' cheerful/nasty that the companies never bothered to produce any. I guess what they could do is hold back a bottle or two and squirt onto card like they do in Boots/Debenhams etc and send them out to the customers, then at least they'd have some idea of what they smelled like. Again, I can guess that the channels think that because they're letting the stuff go so cheap that it wouldn't matter whether the customer liked it or not, I'm sure that, that like the presenters, the management forget that they're charging an unreasonably high rate in postage and packaging and if the customers don't pay the price they don't get the goods!

I guess what they could do is hold back a bottle or two and squirt onto card like they do in Boots/Debenhams etc and send them out to the customers, then at least they'd have some idea of what they smelled like. Again, I can guess that the channels think that because they're letting the stuff go so cheap that it wouldn't matter whether the customer liked it or not, I'm sure that, that like the presenters, the management forget that they're charging an unreasonably high rate in postage and packaging and if the customers don't pay the price they don't get the goods!
They have to open at least one bottle to enable the staff/presenters to smell what they're selling, plus of course it's a balance as to whether or not you'll sell more bottles if you do or do not allow customers to smell it before you buy. But of course there's always Debenhams for that
devil.gif

Latest posts

Back