Anyone watching last night can you help?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PearlyQueen

Liverpool Supporter
Can't believe Steve's triumphal return bearing gifts was on a Tuesday, hubby's night off so he monopolised PC boohoo.:31:
Was just wondering if the gorgeous Mr B had indicated when we're likely to be able to get our mitts on all the pretty new sparklies he's brought home.
I feel like a child waiting for Christmas...:32:
So if any of you lucky people were tuning in, maybe you could put an old bird out of her misery?
Thanks,
Anne
xxxx

He said he had bought a lot of opal when I was listening last night, but I missed the first part, so don't know any more than that, sorry.

He said to allow them around four weeks to have some of the gems made up in to jewellery pieces ....

.... you missed a treat last night Anne - Steve was absolutely hyper, great fun - jet buzz (not lag!) :lol

Last edited:
Anne, he was telling us about all the lovely things he has got for us as well. Morganite, Kunzite, Kyanite, Opals, Alexandrite. The list goes on, but I don't remember any more. Can't wait!

I heard Steve say they had got Kyanite,russian diopside,opals,alexandrite, and i think he said morganite cant remember the rest sorry

Fun night? I didn't have my tea or feed the cat, bunnies and guinea pigs until after it went off as I didn't want to miss Steve. He was on fire!! Almost literally at one point.

He was certainly a live wire yesterday, my favourite presenter by far, not that I dislike the others, but it's always so evident that Steve has a real passion for gemstones.

:doggie:

Latest posts

Back