gimme a hedgehog!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cherrypicker

Registered Shopper
after seeing all the lovely hedgehog rings you ladies have, I want one now! which one do you thing I should go for first? I like dark gems, I was wondering about the smokey quartz or the garnet.....I havent seen one in the cataloge and I cant watch this evening....fingers crossed they put one in tomorrow or over the week end! :) :60::60::60:

after seeing all the lovely hedgehog rings you ladies have, I want one now! which one do you thing I should go for first? I like dark gems, I was wondering about the smokey quartz or the garnet.....I havent seen one in the cataloge and I cant watch this evening....fingers crossed they put one in tomorrow or over the week end! :) :60::60::60:

You can request a particular one for a particular hour by mailing them CP .... that's what I tend to do, as I am only around certain times of the evening. :biggrin

What is a hedgehog ring? I saw several requests for them and thought someone was having a laugh!!!!

They kind of look like a hedgehog - loads of gems in them in a hedgehog kind of shape. Can't explain very well, but they're BIG!!!! The amethyst one looks a bit like a big bunch of grapes. And the gems look amazing, though I think they'd be too big for me as I go for smaller styles.

Just found this one which was in the catalogue tonight. It's a Citrine one and they come in loads of different gems.

Am i the only rockster that dosent like them ?
You wont have me bidding against you for this one just not my sort of style i suppose
mind you good job we're not all the same but if you love them enjoy collecting and wearing them as they seem like a good price for the amount of gems you get.:1:

It's not my sort of thing either but I can see why people would like them :) I'd like it on someone else's finger :D

I like them but I won't be buying them as I have plenty of similarly huge rings (and I'm not yet convinced by the whole upside down gems thingy!!!).
To be honest, I used to buy that sort of thing a lot, but I've scaled down the size of my rings over recent years (though I still wear a lot of the old biggies).
They do look like a massive bargain though, and great on those I've seen wearing them.

I've got stumpy fingers so they wouldn't suit me, but definitely look good on others!!

:doggie:

Latest posts

Back