Philosophy TSV 1st November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

another philosphy tsv next month

Just noticed 1st nov on qvc guide says philosophy is the tsv ,maybe this is the hopeful bath and body items some are hoping for ,hope so think it will be as last year gt the xmas tsv so looks like we might only have to wait another few weeks to get the xmas one well lets hope:33::33:

Thanks for that!

I'm not at all interested in philosophy skincare and their TSV's so im really really hoping this is something lovely like bath and shower products or even better falling in love bits!:33:

well i know its not much but i thought as you like that fragrance why not show you it before it sells out

Thanks! I dont know why but i love this perfume, it was very sweet at first and a wasnt quite sure but i cant stop using it now!

I dont like any of the graces so i wish they did the falling in love TSV when they did all the graces and new inner grace.

you dont suppose its the NEW divine illumination that they have on QVC.COM.....looks great.......sounds very expensive though.....
another thought please ....in this budget driven climate were at now..would any of you consider buying out of date UNOPENED lotions & potions as my hubby calls them..due to me not realising just how much stock i have had in my cupboard.....having bought 2 or 3 TSV's of this brand & then another brand......find myself with an embarrasing amount of creams etc that are now either short dated or out of date............please dont throw any bombs at me i am only asking......or should i throw them away.....:11: i dont want to BUT..i am using some clientele day cream at the minute that i bought a couple of years ago & i can not tell the difference from the brand new......any thoughts that are pleasant would be appreciated

I would use them if they have not been opened as i think that the EEC guidelines are used for this. I have some perfumes that are 10 years old and they smell brand new as i keep them in a cool dark cupboard. The only thing i would be funny with are lipsticks and eye make up. I have always had huge estee lauder Christmas sets and you get four lipsticks. I have loads of them and after a year they smell horrible so i throw them out and the same with mascara.
I did once buy a Gale Hayman cream on EBAY just to try it and it was donkeys years old and the label had completely faded so i asked her for a refund and she refused and said that it was just old stock, however , she stated it was new and unused on the advert so i was duped there.
Depends on the brand i guess but if it smells ok, i dont see any problem with using it.

iggylover please don't fret these date's are actually 'Best before' dates and do not mean the product is in any way dangerous. If I was you I would just keep them and use them when you are ready. You WILL know if the product has gone off, by either the look or smell or both. If there is any seperation of the product, or it smells wrong then bin it, otherwise try and keep it in a cool, dark place and try not to allow air in to the product, this will help to optimise its lifespan.
Most products last many more years than the date they put on. Infact I asked Decleor about their best before dates and they said they no longer put them on as basicaly their stuff lasts years, but by law, they still have to put a picture of an open jar with the number of years/months on, which is just to say once OPENED use within that time.
The only thing that may happen is that some ingredients MAY lose their effectiveness.
I have some perfumes and creams for years with no problem.
So please don't worry, just DON'T buy. any more! :1::1:

Philosopy again nov 1st

MY LAST TSV CAME THIS MORNING
the one that sold out within minutes....only to find [ head stuck in sand as per normal ] that theres another one.....maybe this one will be the 3in 1 that everyone seemed to be wanting.......heres hoping as they make nice gifts.

iggylover please don't fret these date's are actually 'Best before' dates and do not mean the product is in any way dangerous. If I was you I would just keep them and use them when you are ready. You WILL know if the product has gone off, by either the look or smell or both. If there is any seperation of the product, or it smells wrong then bin it, otherwise try and keep it in a cool, dark place and try not to allow air in to the product, this will help to optimise its lifespan.
Most products last many more years than the date they put on. Infact I asked Decleor about their best before dates and they said they no longer put them on as basicaly their stuff lasts years, but by law, they still have to put a picture of an open jar with the number of years/months on, which is just to say once OPENED use within that time.
The only thing that may happen is that some ingredients MAY lose their effectiveness.
I have some perfumes and creams for years with no problem.
So please don't worry, just DON'T buy. any more! :1::1:
many thanks for youre reply....i wasnt thinking of buying anymore....[ honestly :1: ] but was wanting to see if i listed any on an auction site if anyone would buy.......in your own opinion.....

They've got a kit on QVC.com featuring the Gingerbread man, the Milkman and another man ... hope we get that and some other nice things in time for Christmas (although I've done alot of my shopping already ...)

They've got a kit on QVC.com featuring the Gingerbread man, the Milkman and another man ... hope we get that and some other nice things in time for Christmas (although I've done alot of my shopping already ...)

It's the Muffin Man and it's lovely, smells like lemon custard. They have had that set over here at some point a few years back but instead of the Milk Man it had the Ice Cream Man - yummy :1:

Providing it's a nice bath/shower gel set I will be happy. Any more of the same old skincare and i'm giving up on getting any Philosophy from QVC :mad:

I don't think we will be getting a Philosphy Bath/Shower Gel TSV as Alison on the launch of the L'Occitane TSV just now has said "this will be our only bath and body TSV for Christmas"

Latest posts

Back