Buy in bulk, sell in bulk

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
buy in bulk....jpg

Click image to enlarge...

I know all shopping channels sell items in bulk when they are cheap, i.e. micro fibre cloths etc. but tell me, why would anybody need 25 of these?! They had 120 to start with, so that's 3000 containers sold in this time. Just imagine how many thousands of these they bought. Cost price I imagine would be a few pence for the small boxes, and no more than 20p odd for the big ones.

It was a good deal £8.99 for the lot, but I'd rather go and buy 5 from a shop for £1 each, instead of this many! :)

And we did get reminded we could multi buy up to 5 sets :p

Maybe you can then lol! But don't forget teacher's gifts, kids that are going off to uni, a set for the motorhome, one for your sister, your babysitter, the jehovah's witnesses that come round, the postman, the butcher, the baker, the candlestick maker!

Oh damn! I missed these! I bought just two of these at the co-op, they were £3.50 each :angry:

The trouble with these kind of containers is that they stink to high hell after a couple of years. Stick a curry in and the food colour eventually leaks into the plastic compound (cheap tat).

The trouble with these kind of containers is that they stink to high hell after a couple of years. Stick a curry in and the food colour eventually leaks into the plastic compound (cheap tat).

Not to mention the harm to people's health from ingesting food from chemically made containers. The scientists are only just beginning to speak out about this. xxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back