Iliana beautiful 1.02ct 18k w/g unusual handbag pendant & 18k chain

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pinkpussycat

Meeoow....
<CENTER sizcache043744761091276046="1" sizset="29">+++ILIANA BEAUTIFUL 1.02CT 18K W/G UNUSUAL HANDBAG PENDANT
PLUS 18K 18" CHAIN+++

This is a stunning HANDBAG pendant which is totally encrusted with fabulous ILIANA G-H SI DIAMONDS that sparkle and twinkle like mad but unfortunately my carp photos do not do it justice. The pendant has a pretty pierced reverse and is suspended from an 18k DOUBLE CHAIN which is a special feature in itself. The pendant and necklace sit beautifully on the neck because of their combined weight, which is a substantial 10.2 grams!!
I bought this piece about 5 years ago when TJC were selling a lot of handbag pendants but this was the only one with this unusual shape that is why I bought it because from a distance it just looks like a very beautiful sparkly diamond pendant and it's not until you get close you realise what it actually is. I particularly liked that because in my opinion it was suitable for all ages and not just the young and trendy.
I am downsizing my jewellery collection and this pendant and chain is unworn and immaculate.

Size of pendant: length approx 2.5cm inc bale x 2cm at its widest point
Chain length: 18 inches
Weight: 10.2 grams
Presented in a beautiful Iliana rosewood gift boxTJC Iliana card of authenticity
£425
Payment by Paypal (as a gift please), bank transfer or cheque.

This site won't upload photos atm so please see pics here
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190725444726?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
</CENTER>

Beautiful pendant Sue and a cracking good price. My benchman told me today that gold and platinum prices have soared again. I'm having to sit on my hands, as I'm looking for some jackets at the moment. Still, hard to resist ...:devil: :whew:

M xx

Latest posts

Back