Brash lying on Speed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
Was using the mouse scanner and the software crashed and it came up that the .exe has crashed. She claimed it was due to poor Internet connection. Ha ha yeah right love.

PJ

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

Was using the mouse scanner and the software crashed and it came up that the .exe has crashed. She claimed it was due to poor Internet connection. Ha ha yeah right love.

PJ

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

She knows how to use a computer?!?:mysmilie_507:

Some years ago I was watching a woman demonstrating a sewing machine on QVC. You could tell by looking at the screen that it was tatty cheap and nasty (it only cost £35). All of a sudden it all bunched up at the back, overstitched like mad and she had to drag it out of the gubbings. She kept her cool, hauled it out with a floursh and said 'moving on' They went to a video of some old snake oil they sell and I've never seen that machine on the station again

A laptop being used to demonstrate that internet TV/radio dongle software on Price-drop TV crashed on-air recently as well (don't know what led to this happening; had just switched over), so they quickly cut to that demo video they normally show.

Latest posts

Back