Charlie's clock and drop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bennyxp

Registered Shopper
Each item has a clock between 2-9 minutes. The price is in free fall until the item sells, or the clock runs out. Some items have sold well, some rather poor! Worth a look :) On tonight until 1:30

Clock and drop has been suspended for the next few items due to needing more explanation! - Probably because they had 500 "blue magic" sets to sell, and they only sold just over 100! lol

More explanation?? Sorry but my dog could work out what was going on :mysmilie_7:

They cancelled it in the end. the "next few items need more explanation" turned into the whole night. It did go terribly wrong, but was funny! You could see Charlie wasn't impressed.

More like nobody wanted their crap so they gave up. I saw the demo for that blue magic and wasn't impressed.

I saw some of this - it was brilliant how they were promoting it for like the first 30 minutes as the best thing to ever happen on Bid, and then abandoned it 5 items later because nothing was selling.

Shot themselves in the foot when they sold about 50 Blue Magic's out of a quantity of 500!

I have to admit misreading the title of this thread everytime I saw it. :angel:

Latest posts

Back