Scanner mouse

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Katbaker

Registered Shopper
Hello everyone

I am new so please be gentle with me :)

Has anyone purchased the LG scan mouse? I have seen this on QVC (maybe not the same model) and was really tempted by it. I wondered if it was a practical replacement for my big ugly scanner?? or if it is just a bit of a gimmick ???? It's a smidge cheaper on Bid up so my curiosity has got the better of me .,

Thanks for your thoughts

Kat

I've not owned or used this mouse scanner so don't know how good it actually is. A mouse scanner may be dismissed by some as a gimmick but could be genuinely useful either as a space saver or for scanning irregular objects like books or anything larger than an A4 piece of paper (the largest size many scanners accept). However I suspect that a good flat bed scanner will always be superior in quality if you intend to scan photographs on a regular basis.

Also check that the Bid TV price is definitely the cheapest by including such things as p&p and phone call costs (or bid on the web) as well as ensuring that you cannot buy the same product cheaper on Bid's own website or elsewhere.

Thank you price plunge

I always add on £10 to the onscreen price which makes it about £60. I have been putting all my old pictures on my computer so I can show them to my grandchildren in Norway. It just takes up so much room and makes so much noise.

My fingers are crossed it's as good as it sounds
Kat

I've found it for £53.59 here - I think it's probably the best value out there.. I can also personally recommend CCL - the PC I'm using now was built by them, and their customer service department is great.

I've no idea what the quality of the scanner mouse is like, but I'm sure you could send it back if it's not up to scratch!

I love my scanner mouse and use it heaps. There is a thread in the qvc section about it and there's always the product reviews on Amazon for information.

Yes it is. I haven't seen any other versions since I'm very pleased with the LG.
It is not perfect in every way ie cordless would be a bonus but it is excellent at text reading which I didn't expect to be honest.

Yes it is. I haven't seen any other versions since I'm very pleased with the LG.
It is not perfect in every way ie cordless would be a bonus but it is excellent at text reading which I didn't expect to be honest.

Just placed my Bid online (the BID website is very poor in comparison with some of the other shopping channels) can't wait to get it ... 'yay' ...

Thank you for your help x x

Just placed my Bid online (the BID website is very poor in comparison with some of the other shopping channels) can't wait to get it ... 'yay' ...

Thank you for your help x x

You're welcome. I can't see why you should but if you need any help holler at me.:nod:

Latest posts

Back