Had another delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lady Darls

Enlightened..!
and its a lovely one.

Got this: and was delighted when I opened the box, the colours flash from peacock blue to all the greens on the spectrum and the occasional pink flash. I got the leather cord but am also going to get a velvet one and the ribbon for it. The green stone is peridot, my birthstone.

DSCF5698-3.jpg

DSCF5700-1.jpg

and there was this: remember yesterday when I was unsure? well I LOVE this. It cost £7 :eek: and on another hand when I get it resized I think it'll look nice, it doesn't feel as chunky as yesterdays somehow which is weird as I know it will be exactly the same. Am not too sure its an N in size as it feels a lot snugger than my wedding ring which IS an N, anyway i'm gonna get it resized for the other hand (my fat hand hahahahahahahah)

another beautiful stone and a heartshape which I love (scuse the fingerprint)

DSCF5704-1.jpg

DSCF5703-1.jpg

Love the pendant - what beautiful colours. And what a bargain the ring was - not something I'd usually go for but it looks really nice - I got a garnet ring yesterday and am blown away with the colour.

I might be sitting on my hands tonight as I really shouldn't be buying, but I'm hankering after some diamond studs. Not sure my bank account is hankering after them, but you never know!

Love the pendant - what beautiful colours. And what a bargain the ring was - not something I'd usually go for but it looks really nice - I got a garnet ring yesterday and am blown away with the colour.

I might be sitting on my hands tonight as I really shouldn't be buying, but I'm hankering after some diamond studs. Not sure my bank account is hankering after them, but you never know!

I dont normally go for chunky either :D but I like it

OO and talking of which:

today I was in town and walked past a local (not usual high street) jewellers and there were a pair of 18 ct gold 0.20 carat studs in the window, I have to admit, hand on heart the diamonds did NOT look as good as the ones in my studs, and the price.........

£495 :eek:

I paid £229 for a pair of 0.50 ct diamonds also in 18 ct gold and better diamonds :D :D :D

Wow - that was a good price you paid then. I've been watching the studs the last few nights and put a bid in for the ones on last night - they looked stunning - but went a bit high for me at the moment, even though they were still a bargain. I'd love to get some so if some come up at the right price I'll not be able to stop myself. There's something about diamond studs that just gets me - I've got a small pair I got from QVC a few years ago in silver and they're beautiful, but want some slightly bigger ones. There's nowt like a diamond!

lovely pendant Darls, and you mucky mare, there's yer fingerprint all over the ring!!!!

:doggie:

Wow - that was a good price you paid then. I've been watching the studs the last few nights and put a bid in for the ones on last night - they looked stunning - but went a bit high for me at the moment, even though they were still a bargain. I'd love to get some so if some come up at the right price I'll not be able to stop myself. There's something about diamond studs that just gets me - I've got a small pair I got from QVC a few years ago in silver and they're beautiful, but want some slightly bigger ones. There's nowt like a diamond!

Rebecca, I requested the studs one night and they very kindly put them on for me, but, someone was bidding against me and pushed the price up OVER the website price, of course I stopped bidding straight away and went to the web and bought them off the website, so check the price on the website first so you know how high to go. :D

Lovey pendant Darls......been eyeing that one up(must add to ever increasing list!)....and the ring looks lovely too,maybe it's the garnet but it suits the brushed silver.

Enjoy wearing 'em,hun

As for the diamond studs........I feel I now got a complete bargain,.025 in 9k gold...so gold not as high but..........£52!!!!!!!

Chuffed!!:1:

Love the ring Darls, the pendant looks great on you. I have the same diamond studs as you and had them valued recently .....this should make you happy, £750, the jeweller was most impressed with the diamonds and I must say they are gorgeous!!

The pendant looks lovely on you Darls hun, I have bid on it in the past myself, but I do already have one (though it's not as nice) so I've given myself a talking to!
Glad I was wrong about your ring, it looks so pretty, well done.
Enjoy!

Love the ring Darls, the pendant looks great on you. I have the same diamond studs as you and had them valued recently .....this should make you happy, £750, the jeweller was most impressed with the diamonds and I must say they are gorgeous!!

OO really Jo? thats great news and as for the diamonds, even at first glance you can tell they're a bit of alright. :D :D :D

Not a bad £230 spent then eh? lol

I've got the pendant too Darls, lovely isn't it? Don't normally wear white metals, but peridot is my birthstone as well, so thought I should keep it.
Rocks' garnet is stunning. I don't know where they get it from, but it's just fab. Your ring will be lovely once you've polished off your mucky print! :1:

I've got the pendant too Darls, lovely isn't it? Don't normally wear white metals, but peridot is my birthstone as well, so thought I should keep it.
Rocks' garnet is stunning. I don't know where they get it from, but it's just fab. Your ring will be lovely once you've polished off your mucky print! :1:

heheheheh oh dont YOU start an'all :D :D

Latest posts

Back