Christmas!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
Just wondering if IW are going to do the same this year with the glorious festive season as last year when they basically ignored it? I fear they have difficulty getting supplies as they just don't make the effort anymore and surely to goodness it must be a big seller at this time of year?

Gone you will notice is the Xmas August Bank Hol weekend which this time was Crap, sorry Crap, hang on, Craft, there I got it out :p

They last year, had virtually sod all and I think one toy POTD and NO xmas ones, I can check if you all like but I'm pretty sure that was the state of the POTDs for the season. Puts me off them something chronic, I used to organise my saturday nights and Tuesdays round their xmas shows (yes I AM that sad) but look at all those people emailling in asking to be put in the xmas list with their rafts of purchases, asking to rename the baby Jesus to abigail.

Ah, Down. The. Toilet.

Great thread hun, very amusing. But you are right they seem very sad when it comes to Chrisrmas shows.

I too used to look forward to their Saturday night Christmas shows. They were bright, fun and always put me in the festive mood.

I wish IW would go back to those days but sadly I think that they are now going to continue to push Weightman and her crappy craft cds! Not the face of Christmas I would personally choose as I'd rather stick with the original rotund gentleman dressed in red acting jolly!

I personally wish they would bring Crazeee Christmas back to our Screens used to love watching it every week from the start of September right up to the Week before Xmas,those I'm afraid were the Good Old Days of Ideal World.

I personally wish they would bring Crazeee Christmas back to our Screens used to love watching it every week from the start of September right up to the Week before Xmas,those I'm afraid were the Good Old Days of Ideal World.

Hey,I think you`ve stolen my dog!!Oh no,he`s in the other room asleep!

Latest posts

Back