Gosh!! Moira C

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

caretodiffer

Registered Shopper
What has Moira C done to herself:confused: I know she has changed her hairstyle and I am not talking about that. It is her face, if it was not mentioned that it was her, I would not have recognised her:talking:

It was her eyes more than anything, and her face was puffy, yesterday, Loen told her to sit down, so I wonder if she is not so well:think:

I think she's had a bit of plastic surgery, or botox. Didn't recognise her last night when i
channel hopped. I think when you get new teeth you tend to lisp, but its her face i'd
say. More noticeable when she takes that fur thing off her head though :wink:

I suppose she has sold enough of her bags and scarves to afford " a make over" :giggle: The idea of her bag is really good, but the material looks so cheap and "plastic" and pricey for what they are.

I got sucked in many moons ago and ordered one of her bags ~ I think I was going through some sort of mental turmoil at the time. It wasn't a star buy! It looked cheap and tacky and after using it once it ended up being a cat food holder (handy for all their treats!)

Why is Moira resorting to surgery when all you have to do is wear that headband thing that looks like a Muppet's bum?

I saw her face to face today at an outdoor show in Lincoln, flogging her scarves, bags, trousers etc. She looked ok, maybe less perky than on TV, but it was freezing cold. Why she still has to set a stand in an outdoor market, goodness knows.

I saw her face to face today at an outdoor show in Lincoln, flogging her scarves, bags, trousers etc. She looked ok, maybe less perky than on TV, but it was freezing cold. Why she still has to set a stand in an outdoor market, goodness knows.

Possibly to pay for the next installment of the face lift?

Maybe she has spent all her money on her botox or facelift and needs money for her Christmas dinner.

She offers them at a high price at shows in order to present them on ideal world at a "marvellous low price."

She offers them at a high price at shows in order to present them on ideal world at a "marvellous low price."
Is it such a marvellous price though:thinking: The scarves are not all that great looking, the only thing that is good about them is the magnet. If I could get those magnets, I can make those scarves for a lot, lot less:nod:

I got sucked in many moons ago and ordered one of her bags ~ I think I was going through some sort of mental turmoil at the time. It wasn't a star buy! It looked cheap and tacky and after using it once it ended up being a cat food holder (handy for all their treats!)

:mysmilie_853: An expensive cat food holder. The idea of the bag is very good, I would get one if it was made in some good material:happy:

Latest posts

Back