Welcome back peter the great

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bidtvbs

Registered Shopper
Hopefully you are nicely refreshed after your break. Bid Tv is not the same without you. You are the jewel in the Bid Tv crown. It's nice to know that before your 10pm show we have your warm up man James Russell doing the 6.30-10pm shift. Please, Peter have some good stuff tonight to sell to us. Personally I would like to see some "world leading brands" - the Christin Lars, Oskar Emils, Rosa Benini's, throw in some tanzanite and to top it off the worry angels and some Dr Cringles comfort shoes. It would also be nice if you could bring the good doctor along to the studios now and again so he can tell us all about Doc Cringles.

Tell us stories, give us insight as only you can Pete

Hopefully you are nicely refreshed after your break. Bid Tv is not the same without you. You are the jewel in the Bid Tv crown. It's nice to know that before your 10pm show we have your warm up man James Russell doing the 6.30-10pm shift. Please, Peter have some good stuff tonight to sell to us. Personally I would like to see some "world leading brands" - the Christin Lars, Oskar Emils, Rosa Benini's, throw in some tanzanite and to top it off the worry angels and some Dr Cringles comfort shoes. It would also be nice if you could bring the good doctor along to the studios now and again so he can tell us all about Doc Cringles.

I have to ask. Why do you watch this channel? Why bother? You don't like the products the presenters or the channel. So why put yourself through it? Is it just so you have something to discuss on this forum?

Tell us stories, give us insight as only you can Pete

I have to ask. Why do you watch this channel? Why bother? You don't like the products the presenters or the channel. So why put yourself through it? Is it just so you have something to discuss on this forum?

It's good to have something that you love to hate!

So Peter's back is he? He's great for a laugh. Not because of his jokes, but the way he lies and muddles his way through the products he sells. He is really a one off!

I watch it for entertainment and for a laugh. I really do find some of the presenters entertaining and I am from a sales background so watching helps me brush up on my sales technique. I also find they do come up with some good ideas and for that it can be worth watching now and again. I watch around an hour a week in total.

Katbaker, why shouldn't he watch Bid? It's entertaining in the carcrash sense watching washed-up presenters selling tat.

Don't forget this a free country. :sun:

I tune in in the ad breaks or when flicking. I watch in open mouthed amazement some of the time ~ mainly when Peter is on. It's shopping telly entertainment at it's ....best? worst? Whatever, it's unbelievable! I'm watching him selling the gold layered silver tanzy crap atm and it's great. They're worth thousands and thousands apparently. Grab yourselves a bargain!

I tune in in the ad breaks or when flicking. I watch in open mouthed amazement some of the time ~ mainly when Peter is on. It's shopping telly entertainment at it's ....best? worst? Whatever, it's unbelievable! I'm watching him selling the gold layered silver tanzy crap atm and it's great. They're worth thousands and thousands apparently. Grab yourselves a bargain!

When I got in from the pub, I saw him too. Tanzanite rings worth thousands! Well, they were gold plated after all!!

You gotta larf.

I watch it for entertainment and for a laugh. I really do find some of the presenters entertaining and I am from a sales background so watching helps me brush up on my sales technique. I also find they do come up with some good ideas and for that it can be worth watching now and again. I watch around an hour a week in total.

I bet they could never imagine that they could be role models!!!

I think bid has the most interesting and entertaining preseneters of all the shopping channels by far. My top 5 are Peter Simon, Russell, Steve McDonald, Andy Hodgson, Nicola George

Oh dear Peter, it couldn't happen to a nicer person. Watch what happens not three seconds after he claimed the screen had no reflection (last night).

PJ

Hahahaha .. He's so funny. I love him. He is like a caricature of a shopping television presenter.

More lies this evening from the old fraud..........Jean Paul Dupont fragrance available in all the major department stores and huge in the US (stocked in Saks Fifth Avenue no less). Strange that I have never seen it even tho' I'm a regular in the stores.

More lies this evening from the old fraud..........Jean Paul Dupont fragrance available in all the major department stores and huge in the US (stocked in Saks Fifth Avenue no less). Strange that I have never seen it even tho' I'm a regular in the stores.

The fragrance was called Phobia and he kept calling it Phebia. I often wonder if he can read properly. He always seems to get names of products wrong!

Latest posts

Back