SONOS Play 5 & bridge

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

concordia

Easily Confused
I've got a barely used Sonos Play 5 unit with bridge for sale....I love it but never get to use it! Can count on one hand the times its been on. Fab sound, incredibly easy to set up and controls from a free app. It's in black, though the bridge unit is white. 6 months old, perfect condition from a smoke, pet and child free home. It's heavy, so collection prefered - Newcastle area - but will post. Postage about £25 and unit £275 OBO. Comes in original box with all cables and manual, with CD software - but website has more up to date version easily downloaded. Ask questions, pm me.
What is a Sonos? A music streaming system that can stream from your music library, a music service or internet radio. This is not an Ipod dock. Units can be added to the system so that you have music in different rooms, where different music will play or synced together. You will need an internet connection, as the bridge unit connects to your router and then creates its own network through your house. For more info, go to www.sonos.com

Latest posts

Back