Childhood friend dies at 35

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemcherub

Registered Shopper
Title says it all really. My friend called me on Monday morning to say she had just been on facebook (of which I am not a member)and seen that our friend had died.
I grew up with her all my childhood memories are with her. We met at infant school and were freinds all through infants, junior and on and off through out secondary school. We also went out alot in our late teens. When I say we lived in each others pockets I'm not joking!
Its been 10 years since I last saw her but I'm completely numb. She has a young daughter (2-3 years) who is now without a mommy. I just can't won't believe it.
The funeral is next week and I'm so dreading the hearse pulling up with MOMMY flowers on the coffin. I have a 5 month old so and am a bessoted new mom and find my self thinking all the time how my friend felt when she was told she was dying? how did she go home and hold her beautiful daughter knowing she would never even see her start school?
I have taken it SO BADLY and feel so bad for her poor family, her dad has now lost his youngest daughter and his wife to the same illness.
Life is so gruel she was only 35 years old.

Awe gemcherub that's just awful.news. My heart goes out to you, losing such a dear friend. It doesn't matter when you saw her last, a true friendship stays with you forever. That poor little girl too. Hopefully the family will rally round and bring her up, letting her know all about her mother. What a sad situation. I lost a dear Aunt a couple of years and was beside myself. However, I didn't want to break down at the funeral so I thought about all the good times and it made me smile. Afterwards I shared with the family and we all had a good laugh reminiscing. It was the only way I could get through the day without being a quivering wreck. I hope you get through the funeral ok. Lots of love to you Xx

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Really sad thing, puts piddling little problems into perspective.

Hang on to good memories, helped me when I lost a friend

xx

My heart goes out to you gemcherub it's terribly sad.
A close friend of mine was involved in a RTA 11 weeks ago and sustained a terrible brain injury.It's heart breaking to see her.

As others have said you have some very precious memories that will be with you for ever.

xx

My heart goes out to you gemcherub it's terribly sad.
A close friend of mine was involved in a RTA 11 weeks ago and sustained a terrible brain injury.It's heart breaking to see her.

As others have said you have some very precious memories that will be with you for ever.

xx
Sorry to hear about your friends accident. Life is so cruel sometimes.

Latest posts

Back