Help Mobile Will Not Send Texts!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Okay, I have Sagam 525, quite simple does have video etc. I only text and phone with it.

Oh and I have Orange.

Suddenly I am unable to text anyone on my list(saved on phone and sim), it starts to send then I get Sending Stopped, asks if I want to resume? I hit yes, but it stops again and repeats same information and question. I can phone them without a problem using saved list. Tried using a different Sim card Virgin and same message comes up.

Oh and a weird flashing symbol has appeared on the front screen. Its red and looks like the old cartridges for for cameras. Now it appeared I think last year and then just disappeared.

No information in the booklet just says make sure the numbers are correct you are trying to contact.

Have you got a whole load of texts in your inbox or outbox? You may need to start deleting before you can send?

hi,

Put the question up on mobile phone forum of Martin Lewis site.

Never save texts, I have delete sent ones anyway. I do get a Do You Want To Save and hit no. Checked totally empty, all folders.

Friend's daughter who is very in to her mobies, could do nothing. Friend's husband also tried again nothing. He suggested I just take it into Carphone Warehouse and let them have a go. The phone is a brand which is no longer made I believe, and the model is an old one too. I think I might have had it 3 to 4 years so it has paid for itself.

I decided to have a look and a new phone is coming to me. I am PAYG and just looked at Orange shop, I got a discount being an existing customer. I don't want a touch screen, never use video or even camera even though my old one had it. So got a qwerty keyboard, simple 3 thing camera all for £20.50 delivered. Its pink:smirk:, perhaps that was why it was in clearance.

Thank you for the help.

Latest posts

Back