Tanzanite running out?!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

radio_dayz

Registered Shopper
A few minutes ago, Richard Hardwick was selling a Tanzanite ring. He said "Tanzanite will run out in 15 to 30 years time". :clock:

I just went across to bid and there is dear old Peter Simon selling a Tanzanite ring. He said " Tanzanite will be extinct in 10 years time" :clock: (Extinct!!)

I wish these people would at least get their heads together and decide which load of old BS that they are going to spout!

Does anybody know the TRUTH about this? I have bought quite a few over the years and the story seems to be different from every single person. I would love to know the ACTUAL situation with the rarity of Tanzanite. ..... Anyone?????

These channels have developed selling into an art. And Richard Hardwick was doing the same. Tanzanite will have been mined out by the end of the year and that the very next show they do will have substantially higher prices as a result. Do not be fooled into making a snap purchase because of such hype.

I too am getting rather fed up with all the crap! So I have emailed Tanzanite One myself just now asking for an official estimate!!

:giggle:

I too am getting rather fed up with all the crap! So I have emailed Tanzanite One myself just now asking for an official estimate!!

:giggle:

As if they would tell you the truth :wink:

If anyone's seriously interested in such things, there's probably a precious gems forum somewhere that might be able to provide a more informed answer...

Tanzanite will run out in 20 years, accordding to James Russell tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As if they would tell you the truth :wink:

If anyone's seriously interested in such things, there's probably a precious gems forum somewhere that might be able to provide a more informed answer...

Strangely enough they never got back to me... how rude! :giggle::smirk:

So the truth of the matter is the mine IS under the Bid.tv studio and James Russell is starring in 'Jewel of the Nile: Part 2 - The Tanzanite Mines!'

:song::song::song::song::song:

Latest posts

Back