24hr Fakeover

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Swankypants

Registered Shopper
Tuned in to see what the latest gimmick from IW was as it was billed as the 'Joy Tab Takeover Hour' [I'm kind of interested in technology and seeing what's on offer]

What it turned out to be is Howard prattling on about the bosses being away and the buyers and presenters setting the prices. Really? Are we that stupid enough to believe that? :headbang:

What's worse is that the Joy Tab was not on offer for the hour but a Polti Steamer with a whopping [and I am being ironic here] £20 off. The Joy Tab was the same £199 it was for the past heaven knows how many weeks. However, Howard banged on about how it was part of the 24 Hour Takeover.....surely that's misleading?

Thricely [if that is a word] these offers were only available during that hour - the countdown clock was there to panic you......but the show was repeated at 1am!

I thought IW was getting better, albeit slowly, but this is two steps back for me. I think it's more likely that the promotional team are on holiday and the presenters came up with this Takeover malarky.

Seems that Ideal World are taking their cues from Bid. :down:

You're not wrong, get this.......

tranquil angel.jpg Crystal Tranquil Angel

Exclusive to Ideal World in the UK
Enchanting Angel with open arms
Faceted with crystal prism sparkle
Can be passed from generation to generation
An heirloom that will watch over and protect

:giggle:

Latest posts

Back