What is the Philosophy TSV on 1st October?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cibmoir

Registered Shopper
Just wondered if anyone knew yet what this is going to be cos it sounds like whatever it is they are not going to have a lot of them and we will have to get in quick!
Thanks

I got a card today and it says "It may not last long - so tuck in soon" so it sounds to me like it might be a bath/shower/body lotion type set with a tasty fragrance. :)

I got a card today and it says "It may not last long - so tuck in soon" so it sounds to me like it might be a bath/shower/body lotion type set with a tasty fragrance. :)

Philosophy do a Vanilla Birthday Cake shower gel don't they? Maybe that is one of the items?

I am pretty convinced that the TSV will be this shower gel trio:
Philosophy Shower Gel Trio
Item 226593
QVC Price £36.00
Make your bath or shower time that extra bit special and more indulgent with this set of delectable shower gels from Philosophy. The dessert-inspired trio all feature the ultra-rich, award winning 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath formula which cleanses and moisturises your skin and hair. You'll receive Coconut Frosting (473.1ml), Carrot Cake (473.1ml) and vanilla Wafer (473.1ml)

I hope it is this as it'll sort out 3 xmas presents!

That looks pretty straight forward for a TSV IYKWIM. I would expect a bigger mixture of products especially as this would be the first real bath/shower gel TSV that they have attempted.

I am quite prepared to eat my words if I am proved wrong but I just don't see it being that set :1:

I am pretty convinced that the TSV will be this shower gel trio:
Philosophy Shower Gel Trio
Item 226593
QVC Price £36.00
Make your bath or shower time that extra bit special and more indulgent with this set of delectable shower gels from Philosophy. The dessert-inspired trio all feature the ultra-rich, award winning 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath formula which cleanses and moisturises your skin and hair. You'll receive Coconut Frosting (473.1ml), Carrot Cake (473.1ml) and vanilla Wafer (473.1ml)

I hope it is this as it'll sort out 3 xmas presents!

i`ve been looking at this set for a while and its gone up from the £33.25 when i first saw it

i`ve been looking at this set for a while and its gone up from the £33.25 when i first saw it

Has it? I think perhaps I might be wrong- I just tried to order it and I didn't get a message coming up saying I couldn't. You normally get a message up don't you...? I will be a bit disappointed if the TSV isn't a showergel combo!

Latest posts

Back