This should warm the cockles of your heart

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love the pics!

Our garden squirrel was burying his stash of nicked peanuts this morning. He's so fat and overfed he was waddling.

That is so gorgeous, thanks Mam. I reckon those caps look much better on Minsk than daddy. xxxxxxxxxx

awwwwwwwwww!

our little fella in the garden can even climb up the scaffold pole we have as a line post to get to the bird table..they're amazing creatures!

Thanks Mam. The fact that he's a red squirrel won my heart.
The greys are thugs! They seek out and find the bird's nests & eat the eggs. We are over-run with the little blighters. They even got into the wall/ roof cavity one year. They drive poor Meg mad, chattering at her, daring her to chase them etc. Of course, my little Fattyboots doesn't stand a chance, but she does drive them out of the garden.

If greys are thugs, then I don't know where that leaves us oomans in the scale of 'orribleness. I'll bet old fluffybum wouldn't be able to resist playing with a baby bird given half the chance. I'm with you though on the red Min, I was pleased to see that as well given their poor numbers worldwide. xxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back