More bull from James Russell

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

aqua

Registered Shopper
'Go online to the perfume forums and read how the experts are absolutely raving about the fragrances from Jean Paul Dupont' invited James Russell.
He said the same thing about Laurelle.
Well I did,and was unable to find a single post about either Jean Paul Dupont or Laurelle-and believe me I tried!!!!!!
In fact neither brand was even listed on Basenotes which is the definitive web resourse for fragrance lovers.
He said the same thing about Christin Lars and the watch forums,and again there were absolutely no results.
I conclude therefore that James' boast about these products knocking them dead on the forums has no basis in fact and is just more total bull!

I love it when he was selling the citron watch and said "what are you thinking 4 , 3 or 2 figures" and in the end selling it for £1. :giggle:

I love it when he was selling the citron watch and said "what are you thinking 4 , 3 or 2 figures" and in the end selling it for £1. :giggle:

Did you also catch the bit where he said, walk down the Champs-Elysess and you'll see Citron....Yep you probably will as it's the French word for lemon, and you'll probably see a few slices bobbing around on top of the iced teas the "beautiful people" of Paris are drinking! What a load of BS indeed. Cartier = Champs-Elysess, Citron = Poundstretcher and Argos!

I've come to the conclusion that Russell knows what he is doing and actually enjoys conning people.

He'd make a good lawyer!

I've come to the conclusion that Russell knows what he is doing and actually enjoys conning people.

He'd make a good lawyer!

It's that look of contempt on his face when he's saying these things, and once you properly realise what's going on he becomes virtually unwatchable from that point onwards regardless of how unintentionally humourous his sales pitch becomes as a consequence.

Cant believe how many lies this channel gets away with, they are all at it

I gotta say James Russell is the worst, though. I can't bare to watch his shifts. It's three hours of insincere waffle to sell the tat.

Latest posts

Back