The Golden Days of Bid TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

abrown1

Registered Shopper
Do you remember the golden days of bid tv known then as bid-up.tv. It was so much better then now it was more exciting and you got a thrill of a live auction!!. Can anyone name any of the auctioneers i can remember Elisa Portelli, Duncan Pow, Adam Freeman, Karen Witchels, Lee Baldry umm?? over to you can't remember any others only watched it from 2003 onwards. i used to like the handovers the funniest ones were always when Adam freeman was finishing his shift and Peter Simon came in there was always great chemistry between them both. So 2000-2003 can anyone remember. Has anyone of any photos or videos so i can see what it was like back then.

The buxom blonde geordie girl think she was Kate always laughing with Peter Simon,she was a member here once.

Sophia Rafaat and Mike Mason are another two from the golden age. Bidup was the first shopping telly that I got into when we first got Sky - I used to just watch it all the time. :eek:

It was Kay Murray that was Peter Simon's sidekick. Really liked Sophia Rafaat but no one out there yet to beat Nana Akua. And then there were those twins...but that was probably post Golden-Age.

Patricia Mitchell must be Golden Age and Post Modern as she was there at the start and was on this morning too....:1:

ahh yes Nana i remember seeing her on price-drop haven't seen her on for ages though. probaly about two years ago it must be now. I had a sneeky suspicision that Darren Simons used to be on bid-up.tv when i first started to watch the channel in 2003 i am correct or not, what about Andrianna Christoffi, or Jane ormogbe i remember them being auctioneers.

Does anyone remember elisa portelli and john hammond on wednesday nights 10pm-1am 3 hours of great humour!!.

or andy hodgson and jemmoir from the french valleys!!!! what andy used to say about her she must have been fuming each week!!!!

ahh yes Nana i remember seeing her on price-drop haven't seen her on for ages though. probaly about two years ago it must be now. I had a sneeky suspicision that Darren Simons used to be on bid-up.tv when i first started to watch the channel in 2003 i am correct or not, what about Andrianna Christoffi, or Jane ormogbe i remember them being auctioneers.

Does anyone remember elisa portelli and john hammond on wednesday nights 10pm-1am 3 hours of great humour!!.

or andy hodgson and jemmoir from the french valleys!!!! what andy used to say about her she must have been fuming each week!!!!

OMG i remember that it was funny as anything

I couldn't stand Elisa and John. I never thought they were funny at all.

The best presenters were Adam Freeman and Gerry McCulloch.

I couldn't stand Elisa and John. I never thought they were funny at all.

The best presenters were Adam Freeman and Gerry McCulloch.

Oh, I'd forgotten about Gerry McCulloch. He always looked like he was wearing very heavy blusher in a kind of new romantic way. :)

Latest posts

Back