ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mr jones

Tired and old
IMG_2221.jpg

Money clip

IMG_2223.jpg

MOP Pendant

Very nice Mr J. It's very difficult to buy gifts for men who don't 'do' jewellery like my OH (and others), so the money clip is a great idea. Love the MOP pendant too.

:doggie:

Last edited:
Very nice Mr J. It's very difficult to buy gifts for me who don't 'do' jewellery like my OH (and others), so the money clip is a great idea. Love the MOP pendant too.

:doggie:

Money clip is for me idiot son who had his wallet lifted last week in Barcelona and DIL will get the pendant!

Very nice Mr J. It's very difficult to buy gifts for me who don't 'do' jewellery like my OH (and others), so the money clip is a great idea. Love the MOP pendant too.

My OH is exactly the same - wedding ring band and a watch (plain cufflinks if he HAS to) - doesn't know what he's missing out on! :lol

Money clip is for me idiot son who had his wallet lifted last week in Barcelona and DIL will get the pendant!

My son was in Barcelona a few weeks ago and said he was getting paranoid about getting his wallet nicked. Don't think he'd use a money clip.

:54:I bought a money clip just to see what they were like and hubby thought it was a good idea (wonders never cease)
and it will hold your cards secuely to so he's having it to tryout but he said if he did'nt get on with it
i could have it and keep my authenticity cards in it havent actually told him i got so many cards i'd need
several money clips lol i'll let you know in due course what the verdict is

Latest posts

Back