Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Price Plunge

Registered Shopper
Just when you thought it was safe to switch on the TV, they're back for revenge, tea and sympathy.

The Worry Angels.

This time they're in domes - presumably high security containment for your own protection - and have a light in their base. (Colour changing, apparently.)

bidtvangels.jpg

Saint Peter Simon's spouting junk: "Look skywards; let yourself be guided. That's the way it's got to be" :giggle:

Not only did he waffle about the Archbishop of Canterbury; not only did he ramble on about Egypt mythology featuring a creature not dissimilar to these angels; not only is he preying on the insecure and gullible again. Gulp. And he also gets "mystic vibes" from them. Double gulp. They also have gold-coloured string so that they can be hung as Christmas decorations (being over 10cm high they would probably break the tree if you hung them there), though Mystic Pete recommends that they are used as place settings.

So all hail our new overlords the Worry Angels :mysmilie_50::mysmilie_50::mysmilie_50::mysmilie_50::mysmilie_50::mysmilie_50:

"Absolutely delicious" - Peter Simon
"What the hell are these pieces of tat" - Everyone else

Anyone tempted by these beauties? Thought not.

Don't know if they all sold out but they were selling a bit too quickly for my liking before I switched channels. Maybe the angels control their own destiny? :wink:

You can always count on sit-up to find the most tasteless tat on the planet to sell on their tacky channels. Then they try to convince you, that your life is incomplete without it.
I never buy from them nowadays. I find myself watching them less and less.
In fact, they've seen the last of my money for sure!

I wouldn't give them a penny of my money. Pure 'entertainment' is why I'm drawn to watch. Judging from the bits that I do see there are no bargains to be had. Maybe I just happen to never see them as admittedly I don't watch much, but if what I do see is representative of the channel as a whole, people are getting shafted right left and centre. It's one big rip off as far as I'm concerned and they should be ashamed. Those angels are just about as low as it can get.

This is not a network for bargains. It's cheap tat and self made up "premium brands" to rip off the unsuspecting and ignorant. Simple as. Tossers.

Paul Becque on Price-drop has been selling a single larger angel in a dome (again with a colour-changing light in the base, which just seemed to make it a flickery red like a devil!) this evening - they had about 47 left unsold after a 1:30 clock had finished counting down - followed by six small glass angels sold as Christmas decorations which for some reason sold even slower (think that they had more than 100 left unsold). The small glass angels actually didn't look too bad when used as decorations but even so that's probably six overpriced angels too many for my liking :wink:

Latest posts

Back