Black Magic Paint?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TopazTrish

Registered Shopper
Can anyone help or know? Is this stuff any good and is it exclusive to Ideal world? I'm sure I watched a show once where they stated it couldn't be bought anywhere else. I have some metal gates and old guttering that could do with a once over but don't want to waste money and don't really want to pay p&p and wait two weeks for it if I don't have to. Does anyone know of a suitable alternative or where it can be bought for a more competitive price? If it does and is as good as it appears on screen I'm happy to pay the price but have had ructions with Ideal World and their CS before. Thanks in advance for any recommendations or not as the case may be.
TopazTrish xxx

Can anyone help or know? Is this stuff any good and is it exclusive to Ideal world? I'm sure I watched a show once where they stated it couldn't be bought anywhere else. I have some metal gates and old guttering that could do with a once over but don't want to waste money and don't really want to pay p&p and wait two weeks for it if I don't have to. Does anyone know of a suitable alternative or where it can be bought for a more competitive price? If it does and is as good as it appears on screen I'm happy to pay the price but have had ructions with Ideal World and their CS before. Thanks in advance for any recommendations or not as the case may be.
TopazTrish xxx

Have no idea whether it is any good but you can buy it as 'Omnicote' on ebay (they say it's sold on ideal world as black magic')

I've bought Black Magic paint from IW in the past and it's really good. In fact I bought a second 2.5lt tin (which I've yet to open) incase I run out. As friends have borrowed my first tin then that may well happen.

I used it for a wrought iron gate and someone asked if it was a new one. I've used it for wood, plastic, glass, metal...... in fact, almost any kind of material. When I moved into this house I redecorated my lounge and dining room in cream and added black accessories (pictures in black frames, vases, shelving etc) so often bought things cheaply and painted them black so it all teamed in.

It goes on well and you don't get any brush marks, although when I painted a glass vase I did need two coats, and the best bit is that the brushes wash out very easily in water.

I don't buy much from IW but this is one of the best buys I've had from them. I always order online too which cuts out that expensive phone call.

Is this the paint I have seen that waterproofs any thing any where as my chicken house has developed a leaky roof and I don't want to have to spend a fortune getting it recovered if felt, so wondered if this paint would do the trick.
It is going to need doing very soon as they don't like laying their eggs in damp hay, so it is costing me o fortune having to replace it every day.

Thank you for your reply Toril, think I'll give it a try as I've quite a lot of outdoor drainpipes and guttering as well as wrought iron gates to paint. Have used Hammerite on gates before but it is very expensive (got 4 rather large ones) when using a lot and it takes a long time to dry, especially in the autumn weather. I like that Black magic can be used on any surface and is flexible as well as serving to waterproof things.
TopazTrish

Is this the paint I have seen that waterproofs any thing any where as my chicken house has developed a leaky roof and I don't want to have to spend a fortune getting it recovered if felt, so wondered if this paint would do the trick.
It is going to need doing very soon as they don't like laying their eggs in damp hay, so it is costing me o fortune having to replace it every day.

no its not that stuff

You're thinking roof-fix

Latest posts

Back