Which Presenter makes Sit-Up network the most money?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bidtvbs

Registered Shopper
I would say James Russell makes them the most money, even though most on here don't like him he is IMHO the most successful. Maybe that's why he gets all the best shifts. Second I think is Peter Simon. It's ironic the biggest liars are the ones that make Sit Up the most profit. On Price Drop Steve Mcdonald is head and shoulders above the rest.

Thoughts?

James?? Really? I guess people fall for all that guff then :confused:

I think Peter Simon does very well, things just seem to sell so quickly with him

Interesting topic!!!!!!!!!!
Do you think that the 'quantity left' icon on the screen is really indicative of the sales? Everything else is fake so why should that be any different.
Possibly it does reflect the sales to some extent and it serves to motivate the presenter but I suspect that it is not as transparent as it seems.
Who makes the most money for the company?
I would guess James Russell,Sally Jaxx ,Mike Mason and Peter Simon would head up the leader board.
Like all sales led organisations there will be a lot of ego among the presenters and as a group they might be difficult to manage.There is probably a sophisticated commission system for the presenters with incentives at different target points.The more successful ones might have better packages and and get the best time-slots.
You will notice that the presenters are always highly motivated,particularly the ones I have mentioned. They are there to make money,and they don't mess abou!

It all depends on what the presenter is selling. If they are lumbered with loads of £1 items, it could be anyone, but this weekend, Peter Simon sold 350 Yarvik tablets at £199.99 in 20 minutes! I've seen Mike sell the same quantity in Pentax cameras at £179.99. However, we dont know how much profit they are getting from these, but with James Russell, he can sell things (AAAA jewellery) on their website for £300, and sell it for £1,000! The same with the aquaswiss watches. We will never know really, unless we know how much each item costs to buy in, but I'd say Peter SImon/ Mike, for the highests amount "In the bank" by the end of the show.

That's a difficult one. I admit I by far too much from these channels but never buy the item "on air" unless it's an absolute bargain, think I've actually only done that once, and never again, cause I found the item cheaper on a web deal and would have also saved myself the price of the phone call! However, for me anyway, I'm not really bothered about who's presenting when I see something I want to buy, I find out what it does, what's its made of or what have you, then find it on the web. I guess the ones who sell the most are the ones the viewers don't immediately switch off when the see their face/hear their voice!

On Facebook I've seen people say they only buy when Mike Mason is on :smirk:

I suppose they all have their own 'fanclub' out there

I know better now but I did think at one time that James Russell was the most believable and honest :mysmilie_507:

Ha ha mommabear very funny... you'll be telling us next that Father Christmas and the WORRY ANGELS are real !!!!! :mysmilie_458:

Sally Jacks - as I've said before she sells what she knows and that is Ladies fashion. Does a great job of it too, despite what some people think!

Latest posts

Back