Gorgeous kittens

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flying Pigs

Registered Shopper
Now we are back from holiday I have just got two kittens as our lovely old cat died in August. Didn't mean to get two, but the seller was keen to place them together. Did not get anywhere with the Cat's Protection League etc as all their kittens were ill poor things so I found mine through pets 4 Us or whatever it is called. They are british shorthairs and utterly divine!

Oh wow!!!

Let's see, let's see!!!

Congratulations! What have you called them? Same happened to me. I went for one but they were the last two left and she didn't want to split them up.. Hubby said "one only". I went "yes dear". We went to pick them up, he saw these two white balls of fluff cwtched up together and fell head over heels - he he!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Pics definitely needed! British Shorthairs are adorable, such wonderful personalities! :mysmilie_515:

Sad about your little old guy though. Hopefully the two little 'uns will give you as much pleasure over the years as I'm sure he did. xx

Thanks everyone. I have attempted to upload a picture but as this is my first attempt I might need help!If you can see , blondie is the boy and we've called him Boris as he is just like Boris Johnson, big, blonde and funny and the delicate little chocolate girl is Katya to keep up the Russian theme and also as my husband travels to Russia on business . He says it is short for Ekaterina which is a popular first name.

There's a Sticky at the top of the "Whatever you want menu" FP, I managed to work it out from that eventually!! Worth a go - looking forward to seeing the pics?

Oh what a beautiful picture of a beautiful pair of pusses!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

been to the instructions and still don't get it - can't even see the paperclip above the reply box - and that's all it says! spent all morning trying to put a pic of lou next to my name the other day.

Janie, I'm not very good this myself but when you are composing your post, the paperclip icon is next to the smiley on the top row - it's actually a paperclip on a sheet of paper?

I usually use "Insert image" which is just underneath the paperclip - From computer, search files, upload etc. Not sure what the difference is but it normally works for me? Took me a few tries to figure it out. (Age!!)

Very adorable, I love the British Shorthair breed, they are hardy and full of personality, my brother (well, sis-in-law, really) has two British Blues, Paddy and Max!

Latest posts

Back