Best Concealer??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosey

Registered Shopper
Which concealer do you all think is the best. I like to wear just some concealer on the 'bad' bits then I put my smashbox halo on top and I am ready to go. At the moment I think the smashbox stick concealer which was in the last tsv is about the best but am always open to suggestions. I do find that a lot of them are very pale as I have quite a medium olive skin. I want a cream or liquid - do not like powder ones.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Ariane Poole Conceal & Contour palette is just the best.

I order direct as I've never bought from IW

At the moment, I'm using a Laura Geller one I bought in Sephora, and really liking it.:42:

Ariane Pooles seems to be favourite at the moment. If no better suggestions will go for this.:1:

I'm going to put a vote in for Benefit Erase Paste. I too was using the Smashbox one, but after having Erase Paste applied during a Benefit makeover I'm now a total convert. I thought it looked very good when they put it on, but what really sold me on it is how well it wore through the afternoon. The irony is that after years of doing very precise brush application with some very expensive brushes Erase Paste just goes on using your ring finger & yet gives a more professional finish in my opinion. (Don't worry, it's not unhygenic! You get a spatula so you don't have to put your fingers in the pot, just scoop up a little onto the back of your hand & apply from there.) I hope that's helpful...

By the way, Pout products were good, but the company's now gone under. That does mean you can pick up some things cheap on eBay, but if you get attached to a product repurchasing it could become a bit of a problem.

best concealer

my fav is one by mac in the small tube. a (creamy lotion) lasts for ages and comes in a wide range of colours. reccomended in the beauty bible also.

I'm going to put a vote in for Benefit Erase Paste. I too was using the Smashbox one, but after having Erase Paste applied during a Benefit makeover I'm now a total convert. I thought it looked very good when they put it on, but what really sold me on it is how well it wore through the afternoon. The irony is that after years of doing very precise brush application with some very expensive brushes Erase Paste just goes on using your ring finger & yet gives a more professional finish in my opinion. (Don't worry, it's not unhygenic! You get a spatula so you don't have to put your fingers in the pot, just scoop up a little onto the back of your hand & apply from there.) I hope that's helpful...

Erase paste gets my vote too. It's as good on blemishes as it is on dark circles etc so it's a good all-rounder. I've tried loads of concealers over the years but have always found that they cake, dry out, look obvious and give me puffy eyes. Erase paste does none of this on me. It looks thick in the pot, but it is very light when it goes on. It lasts all day and looks very natural too.

Can anyone recommend a good concealer for covering red broken veins?
have tired lots ,but either don't cover or end up looking cakey
thanks a lot

Which concealer do you all think is the best. I like to wear just some concealer on the 'bad' bits then I put my smashbox halo on top and I am ready to go. At the moment I think the smashbox stick concealer which was in the last tsv is about the best but am always open to suggestions. I do find that a lot of them are very pale as I have quite a medium olive skin. I want a cream or liquid - do not like powder ones.

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

The Gayle Hayman concealer is very good

I find Amazing Cosmetics concealer great for thread veins as it's waterproof and doesn't come off as easily as other brands I've tried. It has a reall natural look too and is great under foundation.

I find Amazing Cosmetics concealer great for thread veins as it's waterproof and doesn't come off as easily as other brands I've tried. It has a reall natural look too and is great under foundation.

Have to agree with you there,TL.
Amazing Cosmetics concealer is the best I've tried but has to be applied with a brush,I find.
I've been using Mac Full Coverage foundation for the last few months, not for everyday,just going out & it has to be the best concealing foundation,ever.Don't even need to use any concealer with it at all.
Worth trying imo

My fave is the Ariane Poole one it is certainly the best by far and I've tried loads I have been wondering about the amazing cosmetics one may have to give that one a go

I bought the Benefit Erase Paste yesterday and agree with CaramelBunny - it looks great. I dot it under my eyes, leave for about 30 secs to warm up and then blend with my ring finger. Easy to apply and I think a tad better than the Amazing Cosmetics one I am currently using, as it's a paste it blends better and gives a lovely finish (my OH said I looked really awake this morning and trust me I didn't feel that way after drinking one to many glasses of wine last night :21:

Latest posts

Back