According to Mike ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
You can't park in some places for £14.99. Where do you park M&M? (call you that for short as it is your initials and no other reason :p) Maybe for all day parking but he was making out that that is the starting price. Obviously shops at Mayfair .... Whatever Dell Boy.

PJ.

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

I'm very glad I don't live where he does then ........ parking in my area is free.

You can't park in some places for £14.99. Where do you park M&M? (call you that for short as it is your initials and no other reason :p) Maybe for all day parking but he was making out that that is the starting price. Obviously shops at Mayfair .... Whatever Dell Boy.

PJ.

Maybe it's when Mike is flying to Harrods and he parks his car at the airport for the weekend? :giggle:

PJ.

If you've got that sort of money to spend on parking your car, you'd be better off getting a taxi and having someone help you carry the shopping...what a load of old bull!

It's a costly day out for him then what with his £78 aftershave and his £30 scarf and now the parking!

Oh and he pays a fortune for his socks too

He buys nothing off bid apparently

To be fair to bid presenters they have to use the hard sell on us as they have to call in for their wages at £1.50 a call and their wages are delivered to their banks at a cost of £8 ;-)

PJ

It's a costly day out for him then what with his £78 aftershave and his £30 scarf and now the parking!

Oh and he pays a fortune for his socks too

He buys nothing off bid apparently

Haha. I saw him saying he spent £40 on a scarf! Love it when the Bid Presenters claim they 'recently' spent X amount on an item...they clearly never grab the apparent bargains on Bid...

Yeh, they are more than happy to palm their cheap **** on us, but do they buy this crap themselves? I bet its a no!

Yeh, they are more than happy to palm their cheap **** on us, but do they buy this crap themselves? I bet its a no!

I've seen Paul Becque say that he buys a lot of stuff from the channels and has posted pictures on Facebook to prove it. He must have a lot of tat in his house :giggle:

Uggh. I bet Bequsey has to replace everything after a few weeks. Has his wife left him yet? If I had a partner working for the Bid Network and he started bring back the tat he sells. i would have moved out, taken the kids with me and started divorce proceedings...

Latest posts

Back