GT Precision Black Dial Auto/Quartz 24ct Gold Plated

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Creamedcage

Registered Shopper
Hi all This is my first post.

Why is this watch just been sold on the programme for £49.99 plus pp but when you look at the website its only £39.99 zero pp if you can find something else to make the total over £50?

Is this the norm?

CC

Why is this watch just been sold on the programme for £49.99 plus pp but when you look at the website its only £39.99 zero pp if you can find something else to make the total over £50?

Is this the norm?

CC

If you look on sit-up's ocean tree trading shop on eBay, you can find this horror for around £26. Same with everything they sell, they'll charge as much as they can get! Do the presnters now admit that this is a quatz watch which is also mechanical? They've always said in the past that this watch never needs a battery, which is wrong! (or just another lie). The dial that tells the time is quartz, and the seconds hand has an automatic movement. I mean, what is the point?

Absolute junk!

I just looked on oceantree trading. Can't see one there now. There were two or three on there last time I looked.

Last edited:

Is this the norm?

CC

I've mentioned this a couple of times before, yes it is the norm. You can get good deals on these channels, but you do need to "shop smart"....and by that I mean only use the t.v to watch the products being demo'd...but check out the website and save yourself the cost of the phonecall, and as you've seen you'll 9 times out of 10 find it a good deal cheaper than it will go for on air. Also if you do want to buy an number of items you'll get the p and p free if you spend over £50. I don't think this would apply on tv purchases unless you were multi buying the same product, as they'd all be separate transactions.

Or... Better still, if you see something you like just 'google' it and hey presto its cheaper everywhere else!

Latest posts

Back