Wow Wow WOW!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the-valleygirl

Registered Shopper
More pics of what arrived today.....

Mystic Quratz (or Topaz as it says on card!) Pendant:

This was going to be my replacement for one I bought before that had the coating coming off. This also has a few spots on it where coating has come off. Can't see it too much, but I am put off now, so both are going back.

Garnet Silver Ring:

Bought this to go with the matching earrings I got a while ago. I was trying to get a picture that showed the colour of the garnet. Its not totally in focus and a weird angle, but it showed the colour the best. Love it, but bigger than I thought! bargin

White topaz money clip:

Thought I would get this as a stocking filler type thing for my brother. Thought it would be a novelty. Bargin at £6 and really hope my Bro likes it too. I think it looks rather smart!

0.1 carat diamond earrings in white gold:

I know I already bought the larger 0.2 carat ones. But these were such a bargin I couldn't resist. Only 21 pound and they are lovely, bit small but lovely.

Now then..............wait for it............................

Its the wow wow WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!...............

1 carat Blue and black diamond cluster ring in white gold:

Wanted one of these for ages and was a bit worried that I heard some say that the contrast between the blue and black wasn't that good. I see what they mean, but it is soooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous, it twinkles and sparkles, and at certain angles the blue diamonds look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lovely. the lustre is amazing..........I am in love! So some more pics lol Hope they show how wonderful it is......

oooo, lovely Valley, shame about the mystic pendant tho'

:doggie:

Lovely items hun, I just love the garnet ring, absolutely gorgeous, and the money clip is a lovely stocking filler.

Well done on fab wins hun.:1:

Lovely VG! All beautiful. Now that B/B diamond ring is so yummy - I had to sit on my hands when you won it. A bargain price as well - lowest I have seen go for. I normally put £99 on autobid! Hopefully next time.

Enjoy!!

I love the Garnet ring V-G. The colour is exquisite and it's such a fabulous shape.

(Is anyone else running out of adjectives to describe the jewellery? Need to swallow a thesaurus, lol)

Bummer re the mystic quartz

But all the others more than make up for it tho':1:

I have the garnet ring myself,such a lovely ring,nice wee diamonds and as you say a bargain!

Wowsers to the blue/black diamond.......so glad that you're pleased.

Enjoy wearing them all

Lovely VG! All beautiful. Now that B/B diamond ring is so yummy - I had to sit on my hands when you won it. A bargain price as well - lowest I have seen go for. I normally put £99 on autobid! Hopefully next time.

Enjoy!!

Awww...thanks, but I feel bad that you didn't bid if you wanted it. SHouldnt let me put you off!

300 OMG - what number is your's VG? I blame AnneC for me wanting this. She got it from colouredrocks and have wanted one since then. Nice to know you love it too.

Lovely items - love the blue and black diamond ring - very nice. And the garnets are such a lovely colour.

I'm wanting some diamond studs - they look really good diamonds - it's nice to have them in different sizes too.

Thanks guys for all your lovely comments. I just keep looking at my blue and black diamond ring...like a kid at Christmas lol

Look forward to their new designs as I have all I want from their current selection.

Hi VG,

Thanks for showing us your goodies - jewellery that is :3:

How can you possibly have all you want from the current collection - unless you have it all, of course?:4:

Argey

Hi VG,

Thanks for showing us your goodies - jewellery that is :3:

How can you possibly have all you want from the current collection - unless you have it all, of course?:4:

Argey

Errr.....:54: No of course I don't have it all!!! lol....I do have a fair few items though and I have all the items I think that will suit me. My jewellery collection is getting really BIG! Although I am sure many of you on here have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more stuff than me!! :21:

Latest posts

Back