More James Russell BS

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bidtvbs

Registered Shopper
Our friend James Russell continues to excel in the world of BS.

He just said "We've sold Christian (sic) Lars watches over £100 many many times"........ err remind us when James, I don't remember Christin Lars being sold even at over £50 :grin:

He's also just referred to Bid's jewellery buyer Rachel Gosbee.. A few weeks previously when selling Gosbee and Kent jewellery apparently she was a jewellery designer whose family had worked in jewellery design for the last 5 generations. Also he called her Tara Gosbee and the other "designer" as Rachel Kent.

So what's the truth James- Does Rachel or Tara(which is it) Gosbee really exist? Also is she a jewellery designer or a buyer? Can you please enlighten us on who Rachel Kent is too?

Also keep the BS coming James as we love it -it's great entertainment. Although Jimmy boy, try to remember which BS story off by heart as otherwise some people like myself who hang on your every word will sometimes catch you out.:giggle:

Last edited:
That's another thing most of them say, 'we've sold this for far more before'

Like when? :smirk:

They then go on to say' it's a quiet night' usually or 'Eastenders/X Factor must be on'

James Russell said the other night, 'here's a tip.......record X Factor and watch us, you'll pick up loads of bargains' :giggle:

Good point-I've just done a search and could not find a Christin Lars watch being offered for more than £100 anywhere,and they are all over the net.
It is illegal for a seller to claim that an item was previously sold for a specified higher price unless they can show that it is true.
Russell may claim that people purchased at the 'start price' shown on the screen for over £100 but unless they actually paid £100 plus at the end of the sale then it is a false claim and he should not be allowed to make it.

Did anyone notice that when he talked about his friends who took their 2 year old child to Greenland last christmas and they came back with that christmas tree onament thing that he was selling. A bit later, it wasn't Greenland that they went to, but Lapland.

The man can't even remember the lie he told a couple of minutes before!

The man is a complete plank!

The producer probably told him in his earpiece that no one goes to Greenland for Christmas.

Our friend James Russell continues to excel in the world of BS.

He just said "We've sold Christian (sic) Lars watches over £100 many many times"........ err remind us when James, I don't remember Christin Lars being sold even at over £50 :grin:

He's also just referred to Bid's jewellery buyer Rachel Gosbee.. A few weeks previously when selling Gosbee and Kent jewellery apparently she was a jewellery designer whose family had worked in jewellery design for the last 5 generations. Also he called her Tara Gosbee and the other "designer" as Rachel Kent.

So what's the truth James- Does Rachel or Tara(which is it) Gosbee really exist? Also is she a jewellery designer or a buyer? Can you please enlighten us on who Rachel Kent is too?

Also keep the BS coming James as we love it -it's great entertainment. Although Jimmy boy, try to remember which BS story off by heart as otherwise some people like myself who hang on your every word will sometimes catch you out.:giggle:

I've got it! These fictitious companies are all named after the people that work there. Tommy and Kate are the cleaners, Fletcher and Lowe the surnames of a couple of the camera crew, Rosa Benini is Caroline Lyndsay's maid, Christin Lars.....the names of Nicola George's cat and Peter Simon's dog....as for Dr Cringle.....One of them said...well it's got to sound medical...so "Dr", what about "Crippen?" pipes up Sally...He's a murderer ya daft mare, said Pete..let's call him Cringle , we'll get away with that....bet they had a laugh with that one!!!!

Latest posts

Back