Mystery Box

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
On PD I think it was the other night. How long have they been doing this?

It was a new presenter and he had a plain brown box. Whatever was in the box was guaranteed to go for a fiver. He kept peeping in it :giggle: and then gave three clues. I guessed it after two :wave:

*drum roll*........ it was a Slazenger watch that was a fiver, without a box, on Bid last time I saw it.

Ah no! Not this crock of **** again. Bid management must all be from Peckham. :dull:

What is it with these magical boxes? What's the point? I suppose they think that if they put it in a box, the viewer will imagine that instead of some of the usual tat they sell, it's somehow gonna be a really wonderful quality product that's worth far, far more than a fiver. Most of us wouldn't even want a Slazenger watch if it was free! Perhaps that's a bit harsh, but even if it dropped to a pound, add your p&p and the cost of the phone call and what have you got? - A low end product for a price you'd expect to pay for such an item anywhere!

Like I say, it seems a pretty pointless way of doing things, they might "catch" a few daft people before they've given any clues, but once they've tantalised us with such enigmatic clues such as
It's something for the ladies, Right it's a handbag, jewellery, or perfume......It's worn around your wrist.....it's a watch, it's designer......Christin Lars, You won't find this brand in any of the shops....yep, because no reputable shop would stock them that's why!...people will think you've spend a fortune on it......that's actually true 'cause you have.....it's probably worth about a quarter of a penny!

Latest posts

Back