My first win (thanks to random generator)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
Hi received this a few days back. My first ever win so can't say I have not won anything now thanks to the random generator.

The necklace is stunning and I love it. I have been looking for a large tigers eye pendant to go with earrings I got from qvc so thank you rocks.

Last edited:
That looks great - I don't think I've seen a photo of you where the jewellery doesn't look good - you seem to be able to carry any style off.

Beautiful and very unusual. I suppose the prizes really are 'one-offs'. And you do carry it all off with aplomb, BH.

:1: I know a lot will be envious of your lovely necklace it seems the tigers eye and smokey quartz is very much desired by lots of rocks fans enjoy your win well done

That's lovely Bargain, really looks good on you. Well done, I doubt I'll ever win anything, I could have all the tickets in a raffle and I still wouldn't win:D

:doggie:

I think all of us buying from RocksTV are having fun... getting such lovely items at great prices, but it is especially exciting to see these super pieves, such as this one of Bh and Appleby's black diamond necklace that are just SO fab.... and won as a PRIZE!! That really IS fantastic news..... such fun to see the items looking so pretty on the Gals, too.......congrats to all you happy winners!!

I think all of us buying from RocksTV are having fun... getting such lovely items at great prices, but it is especially exciting to see these super pieves, such as this one of Bh and Appleby's black diamond necklace that are just SO fab.... and won as a PRIZE!! That really IS fantastic news..... such fun to see the items looking so pretty on the Gals, too.......congrats to all you happy winners!!

Hi Mathilda and thanks. Bh's necklace is simply stunning :1:

As i was reading your post i noticed u used the words "gals" - I was in an all girl pop group in the mid 90's called "G.A.L.S" lol (GIRL ATTITUDE LIVING STRONG) (or - Great Arses, Lips n Shins :52:) We recorded 2 songs and made it to the final 3 of being signed with a well known record company but unfortunatly a rock group got chosen hehe. It was fun but i cringe when i listen to our songs :11: I think if i were in it now, i'd call us the BLING BABES hehehehe :1:

Sorry, went off the subject a bit there!!!! Good Luck Everyone on tonights competition xxxx

Last edited:
I think if i were in it now, i'd call us the BLING BABES hehehehe

Great idea, Appleby! Can I be a backing singer? ......always fancied a bit of pop, though I'm folk/rock really!!
We've all got our own bling, anyhow, eh !!

Latest posts

Back