James Russell on Dr Cringles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bidtvbs

Registered Shopper
He's just talking about some Dr Cringles slippers saying they're one of the best around because they're made by Dr Cringles - a proper doctor with a certificate. And there was me thinking it was just a made up name.

Well James tell us more about the good doctor.:giggle:

A few minutes after that Helen Bates said Dr Cringles was "a certified Doctor". Then I think they both must have got told by the producer in their earpiece not to mention it again as they never did. I think the ASA would nail them for this telling a blatant lie.

This channel is now beyond parody! They're probably concocting a life story for Jean-Paul DuPont as I write this.

He's just talking about some Dr Cringles slippers saying they're one of the best around because they're made by Dr Cringles - a proper doctor with a certificate. And there was me thinking it was just a made up name.

Well James tell us more about the good doctor.:giggle:

25 metres breaststroke - Cycling proficiency?

A few minutes after that Helen Bates said Dr Cringles was "a certified Doctor". Then I think they both must have got told by the producer in their earpiece not to mention it again as they never did. I think the ASA would nail them for this telling a blatant lie.

Both Helen and James need to be "certified".

Latest posts

Back