Profile Page

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pinkpussycat

Meeoow....
I haven't looked at mine for a while but had a gander tonight and my visitor messages aren't showing now, there's just a long list of posts and not all of them mine, it looks bliddy horrible imo. If I click on the visitor messages tab at the top they appear again but there is no save changes option that I can see so it reverts back to showing the posts again. :headbang: How can I get my jolly vms to show permanantly again please?

I had this as well Sue, I just assumed I'd clicked on something stupid!

Jude xx

Did you manage to get rid of it Jude?? What's the bliddy point of it showing a load of posts that aren't always current anyway?? Too much fiddling around going on.

same here! I really don't want to see every post that every one of my friends has written (tho I do love'em Busy!)

I thought I'd done something to make those posts visible too.

Something else has changed.
In the past posts I had not read, or new posts on a thread I had read on the Q forum, used to be in bold type.
When I read them they were in light type/ greyed out.
That doesn't happen now.
Not a big thing, but someone as addled as me gets confused easily

I have had to change from an IE browser to Mozilla Firefox and everything looks different including my profile page, it looks just like BusyMum's....I have been blaming fliping Firefox....

Latest posts

Back