Water dripping through ceiling

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flying Pigs

Registered Shopper
To be honest when I first spotted water on the kitchen floor I thought one of the kittens was responsible. Never thought to look up to the ceiling. Husband is on a business trip to Australia and hadn't told me before he left that he had spotted some drips around the pipes of the loo in the bathroom. Realised it was a leak when there was water on the worksurfaces as well. It has gradually got worse and worse so I had to turn the water off this evening. Emergency plumber tomorrow I think.So glad I didn't tell the kittens off!

Your post caught my eye as I was round at my friends yesterday and noticed her ceiling was discoloured. Turns out with all the rain we've had her roof's developed a leak. She lives in a 17th century building and it's probably going to be a pricey job to get fixed. Hopefully you get your problem sorted tomorrow FP and it's not too costly.

I am hoping that a new neighbour who has a building firm will know a decent plumber. He might even have plumbers he employs! Just need it sorting before the afternoon as Boris and Katya have their first meeting with the vet.

Have had to postpone vet visit as a plumber cannot come till three! At least husband rang from Australia to commiserate. Inspite of water being turned off there are still drips coming from the ceiling.

Been there, done that. found a puddle on the kitchen floor and blamed our labrador who was only a few months old at the time. It turned out there was a leak under the bath which came through the kitchen ceiling. Poor Bronte dog got a big apology from her Mum

Latest posts

Back