male needing female help & understanding

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hibbychubbs

Registered Shopper
can anyone explain to me why any female in their right mind would buy this http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?app=detail&params=item^134169,tpl^uk,sc^,cc^,from^,navlist^134673*137142*128315*137525*131119*134169*127841*131191*137657*134184*134981* & any of the other christmas clothing from quaker. i mean £46.05 with p&p for something you will wear 2 may'be 3 times over christmas. what a waste of money imho.
don't shoot me ladies i just want to know what goes on in the mind of people who buy this. (takes cover)

I personally would NOT wear those things but a friend of mine who does voluntary work in old peoples homes bought something last year and she said the pensioners loved it and it, made them smile, so i guess thats a pretty good reason.:1:

I personally would NOT wear those things but a friend of mine who does voluntary work in old peoples homes bought something last year and she said the pensioners loved it and it, made them smile, so i guess thats a pretty good reason.:1:

Best reason of all! At the home where Dad was last year I helped a lady drink some lemonade. You'd have thought it was the best champagne! She could no longer speak (they all have Althzeimers) but the bubbles made her nose tingle and she giggled and giggled!...The little things make all the difference. Bet your friend is a diamond.

Have to admit to owning a few Indigo Moons and a couple of QF, but as others have said, I don't wear them in "real life". In my job I go into residential homes and schools and I wear them for effect - it makes people smile! And for that I am willing to look daft.

QVC wouldn't sell many if the only buyers were those like our members above who have 'valid' reasons for wearing outlandish garb. I never see these clothes in real life.

clemenzina

I guess I must be classed as sad on here because I wear my snowman jumper out in real life from the beginning of December. I wear it in the supermarket, Christmas shopping down the pub. It puts a smile on people's faces, sometimes it's a conversation starter, sometimes it gets a laugh, whether it's with me or at me I don't give a damn. It's comfortable, makes me smile and puts me in the Christmas spirit!

Buy one, go on, discover your inner child :eek:)))))

I guess I must be classed as sad on here because I wear my snowman jumper out in real life from the beginning of December. I wear it in the supermarket, Christmas shopping down the pub. It puts a smile on people's faces, sometimes it's a conversation starter, sometimes it gets a laugh, whether it's with me or at me I don't give a damn. It's comfortable, makes me smile and puts me in the Christmas spirit!

Buy one, go on, discover your inner child :eek:)))))

Yeah! Me too!! Quacker rocks - we all need to put more fun in our lives. You go, Pendragon :10:

pendragon, mermaid & the other posters i agree it can be fun wearing christmas things at that time of year but my point is why would anybody go to £46-05 when in most suprmarkets you can get themed clothing for less than £10.

pendragon, mermaid & the other posters i agree it can be fun wearing christmas things at that time of year but my point is why would anybody go to £46-05 when in most suprmarkets you can get themed clothing for less than £10.

...because, (quote)....'these items never go out of fashion'....

......well, I never thought they were in fashion? (Sorry Quacker Lovers!)

Latest posts

Back