Is there a point to Anthea Turner?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
The only reason I can think of as to why this woman is popping up on C&C is that she or her husband have friends in high places. She is contributig nothing to the programmes she is on. She is so smarmy and full of her own importance. I switched to C&C this morning and there she was on the sewing programme so I turned off.

I always thought of her as a greedy bitch when it comes to money making. Remember when she was on the lottery and just generally all over the box few years ago. She was on a huge salary then she got dropped. I dont want to see her onCreate and Craft and will always switch off when she comes on. I always thought she was a bit of a madam.

I always thought of her as a greedy bitch when it comes to money making. Remember when she was on the lottery and just generally all over the box few years ago. She was on a huge salary then she got dropped. I dont want to see her onCreate and Craft and will always switch off when she comes on. I always thought she was a bit of a madam.

Well she'd have to be greedy, pushy & grasping wouldn't she, as let's face it, she can't afford to rest on her laurels waiting around for 'phone calls as she wouldn't get anything based on her talent alone, as she doesn't actually have any! :giggle:

Latest posts

Back