Marina Berry

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
How come she and the DOND banker tweet each other a lot? Is he just flirting with a pretty girl or do they know each other in real life? My word is Peter Simon the banker? :p

PJ

Sent from my Nokia 3210 using Snake.

I think Marina Berry is one of the most boring presenters on sit up. Helen Bates by far the best.

Nice to see Marina back. At least she's good at making her bs seem credible and sincere.

Marina Berry and Mikey Mason are, to some, stomach achingly funny together. Are they?

The bits I've seen, I've not so much as smiled. I must have missed their good bits. :wink:

Not for me they're not. From what I've seen, it tends to involve Mikey making some sort of sexual innuendo, then Marina for some reason seems to find it the most 'hilarious' thing she's ever heard. It's not been unknown for her to 'cry' through laughter at Mikey's innuendos.

Regarding her BS, it depends on what she's involved in selling. She's pretty good on stuff like jewellery and some clothes, but it doesn't quite work when she's modelling some granny slippers or an unflattering pair of hideous Dr Cringles and she's laying on the sales pitch. Yeah, like you'd really own and wear them!

Latest posts

Back