beth terrell tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
i cannot believe how sara g over sells things. she is just tooooooooo much. the jumper in the cream looks like a floor cloth to me. i cannot believe that anyone would buy this rubbish.

As soon as it's washed it will stretch that far, it will hang itself on the Line...:11:

i cannot believe how sara g over sells things. she is just tooooooooo much. the jumper in the cream looks like a floor cloth to me. i cannot believe that anyone would buy this rubbish.

It's gross, isn't it? Completely overpriced too.

As soon as it's washed it will stretch that far, it will hang itself on the Line...:11:

a couple of pence shy of £37 with the p+p :wet: :crap::wet::crap:

Oh my why cant QVC get real we do not need or want yet more over priced so called fashion, I have seen better in my local charity shop for under a fiver and I would be doing some good at the same time,while keeping warm walking the dogs which is the only time you could ware a jumper like that out in public.

I like Beth's burn out scarves,they're really nice but I would never pay full price for them,they're usually around €25,I wait until they're on Last Clicks.
Hate the jumper,though,outdated carp :31:

It looks so baggy to start off with but perhaps it would stretch enough to make an extra blanket for Maisie's basket. Lovely idea to keep her warm in the winter don't you think?!! :54:

I have just been watching the presentation of this and it seems to me that it will probably sell out but try as I might I just can't find anything to like about it - least of all the price! I had several similar things in the 90s and I certainly haven't missed them since having given them away. This TSV is so boring and so overpriced.

Please QVC bring us some fashion TSVs we can get excited about. What with this and the last Nina Leonard TSV :32: I am finding it all very dull.

I got it in ECRU because i like the scarf and am giving the sweater to my sister for xmas.
Thats one done, 9 to go. I actually really like this one shock :32::43:

Latest posts

Back