Bid Twitter

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Miami2017

Registered Shopper
Anyone follow any of the presenters or helpers on Twitter? I get the impression many of them are desperate to be far more honest on there than they are on TV :grin: I'll give @SallyJacks1 her due, she does respond to negative comments and seems to have faith (if a little midsguided) in the stuff that she sells. One day, James Russell will bite the bullet!

@PeterSimonSays is worth joining twitter for alone though, classic :grin: It has some fantastic stuff/drivel that Peter Simon spouts - I'm not sure if it's the same person, but @bidbytes is a new account with things from all presenters.

BTW I am not doing a Moet&Muffins, and not either of the above accounts, but they're a good laugh :wink:

There is only so much Bid coverage I can take. If I started following Twitter, nursey would have to up my doses...:mysmilie_1:

As long as I don't end up in the same care home as Peter Simon. You can imagine it at breakfast time, "Welcome to the award winning....."

I just checked out @PeterSimonSays - hilarious stuff. Absolutely fantastic quotes!

I don't have a Twitter account (and have no desire to open one) but if I did I certainly wouldn't follow them on it, because they do enough twittering about so-called bargains on air. :wink:

Anyone follow any of the presenters or helpers on Twitter? I get the impression many of them are desperate to be far more honest on there than they are on TV :grin: I'll give @SallyJacks1 her due, she does respond to negative comments and seems to have faith (if a little midsguided) in the stuff that she sells. One day, James Russell will bite the bullet!

@PeterSimonSays is worth joining twitter for alone though, classic :grin: It has some fantastic stuff/drivel that Peter Simon spouts - I'm not sure if it's the same person, but @bidbytes is a new account with things from all presenters.

BTW I am not doing a Moet&Muffins, and not either of the above accounts, but they're a good laugh :wink:

What does that mean???

Latest posts

Back